Thirteen

Alex's POV:

When we got to my aunt's house, we were exhausted. It was 4 in the morning. I introduced Katy to my cousin. In a tired tone.

"Katy this is my cousin Lia she's the other weirdo I was telling you about. She's a Matt girl." I said winking. Well I'm going to sleep weirdos and y'all should to cause we have a long day tomorrow."

------In Morning-----

Anyways my cousin, Katy and I made our way to her room to change into our dresses for the wedding. *phone vibrates*

From: Nash (prince)

Hey princess. I just wanted to let you know that we are on our way. I'll see you in a bit. I love you .

"Who was that?" Asked my cousin.

"It was Nash."

"Wait a minute. Did you just say THE Nash Grier. Vine star??" She said a bit shocked.

"Yea. I forgot to tell you that. Me and him are a thing. Also Katy is dating Carter."

"Omg I'm fucking jealous of both of you." She said.

"And they are coming for the wedding. Oops I forgot to tell you that. Lol He's bringing Matt."

"Are you serious? Is he really coming?"

"Yup. And he's bringing the gang with him."

*fangirl*

"Guys!!" Screamed Katy.

"If you haven't forgotten, we have to be getting ready or we'll be late. The limo will be here in 10 minutes. So chop-chop."

--------------

"Do you Elizabeth Parker take Mark Andrews as you husband?"

"Yes."

"Do you Mark Andrews take Elizabeth Parker as your wife?"

"Yes."

"The rings please." Asked the pope.

*Lia got up and walked to the couple*

"Matt stop staring at her. Or you'll scare her." I said.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it she looks like a goddess."

*Both Mark and Elizabeth exchange rings*

"You may now kiss the bride."

*kiss passionately, as Alex and Katy throw flower petals.*

------------At The Ceremony--------------

"May I have this dance my princess." *Bows his head down like a prince.*

"It will be my pleasure." I said in a mocking tone.

"May I say you look stunning."

*Lia interferes the slow dance*

"Nash may I borrow Alex for like 10 minutes?. It's a girl thing."

"Sure. I'm going to find Cam." He said.

Alex's POV:

"Lia what do you want?" I asked.

"I want to know the truth. I can tell you're hiding something from me."

"I am not hiding anything from you." I say biting my lip nervously.

"Alex I know when you're lying. The way you bite you lip gives it away."

"Fine, I'll tell you. But can you get Katy, please." I said getting more nervous.

Nash's POV:

"Hey Nash I thought you were dancing with Alex?" Asked Cam.

"Yea but Lia had to talk with her about something."

"About?"

"It's a girl thing."

I saw Lia walk by and went straight to where Katy was. I thought she was hurt or something.

"Hey Carter can I talk to Katy for a bit?"

"Do I have to?" Whined Katy.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be here when you come back." He said as she pecked a kiss to his cheek.

Lia and Katy ran back inside. I'm assuming where Alex was at.

"Hey Carter where's Katy?" I asked while making my way towards him.

"Oh. Lia took her."

"To where?" I asked curiously.

"Don't know. But I'm going to get a snack be back in a bit."

The curiosity got the best of me. After the girls walked in. I made my way near the restroom to get a better sound of what they were talking about.

--------------------------

"Ok spill it. You've been acting weird lately." Lia said.

I looked over to Katy.

"Fine. A week ago the boys went bowling and for pizza and asked if I wanted to come. I had said no, cause I was going to call my mom. When I was at the room i called her but like the usual she never answered. There was a knock on the door I opened it to see Cameron. I let him come in and he brought me my favorite pizza. He asked why I was sad. I didn't say anything, but a tear slipped. And he just kissed me."

"Is that it?" Lia asked.

"There's more.  2 days later I went to Cam's room. The boys were at the movies. So that gave me a chance to talk to him about it. After I knocked on the door he looked at me weirdly. What are you doing here? They're not back."

"I came to talk."

"Why can't we tell Nash about the kiss? He's my boyfriend and your best friend and he deserves to know."

It was silent. He closed the gap in between us.

"Cam I have a lot to say."

"So do I."

"I pushed him away but regretted it.

He grabbed my hand and took me to his bed and asked if it was my first time. I nodded and he got a condom. And you know the rest. But I regret not telling Nash that we had sex. If he finds out he will hate me."