Prologue

(Flashback)
Alex's POV:

"Why are you doing this to me? Why do you hate me so much?" I asked my dad.

"Because I love you. You're prettier than your mom. With those big boobs of yours and those beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair. Your the perfect sex doll."

Was I really just his sex doll to him? Am I not his daughter anymore? Alot of questions were running through my mind. I couldn't live like this anymore, I had to do something about it. I'm not going to be his sex doll whenever he pleased. It was all becuase of my moms work. I constantly blamed her for what is happening to me right now. If she didn't have to work all the time, or had married a drunk addict I wouldn't have lost my virginity to my own father. She had also divorced him about three weeks ago.

----------

That night after the divorce is when my dad decided to come in my room undress himself and get into my bed and start touching me.

I jumped out of bed and screamed. "What the hell is wrong with you? Your my dad! I can't have sex with you?!" I couldn't stop crying.

"You will do as I tell you! Your my daughter not only that but my new toy. My sex toy!" I couldn't believe what he was saying. I refused to do what he said.
I made my way to the door, when i felt him tugging on my hair.

"You ain't going to leave me like your bitch mom!" He whispered in my ear. "If you want to live another day you will do whatever I say, understand?" I nodded. "Now got get condoms." I did what he told me to and went to get the condoms. I was so fucking scared. Even after the 20th time. I'm surprised if the condom broke and I was pregnant with my dad's child. I can't imagine a 17 year old pregnant with her dads child. It will probably be all over the news. If it was I hope mother is happy of what she has done. She is a disgrace to me.

--Next Morning--

I woke up with a massive headache. I looked beside me and saw my father naked. I had sex with my dad. The thoughts wouldn't leave my mind. I started to cry, and tried my best not to sob and wake my dad up. I quietly made my way to the closet where I kept my emergency suit case. Mom said I am to use this ONLY on emergency's and she also left her new number in case I needed her. I called once but she never answered, it was the job that she had that always took up her time. I heard my dad yell. I ran to the room.

"Make me breakfast and bring it to bed!" He barked at me. This was my chance to finally get out of this misery. I quickly ran to the closet and grabbed my suitcase and set it down by the front door. I made him his favorite chicken and waffles. But this time I added a bit of rat poison. I was not about to waste time, I quickly ran to the room and gave him the food. I stared at him until he started to shake.

"You fucking brat, you will pay!" I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my car keys. I didn't know where I was going but I know that I'm getting the hell out of here.