•9•

-We have to go, sweetheart.- Lancelot whispered to her, caressing her hair gently.

His heart broke when her eyes looked at him, puffy and red, so sad. Her nose was red and there were tears in her flushed cheeks.

-We cannot leave him here, hunters will cut the rest of his fur to make clothes.- she told the men, grabbing his shirt with a pleading look.

-Ivy.- Merlin came to her, his voice soft and gentle.- ¿Have you heard about the traditions the druids have when they die?

The girl sniffed, nodding with her head.

-Mordred and I buried Diggie and his parents after they died, and Mordred was able to do it. It was beautiful.

-¿Would you like me to do it?

She nodded, her eyes becoming watery again.

-Well, then. ¿May I ask for your help?- she took the hand he offered her, but denied.

-I have no magic to collaborate with.

-No need for that, just think about your favourite flower.

She nodded then, and both of them stood in front of the bear still holding hands. Merlin took a long breath before starting to speak in the language of the old religion.

All the Knights gasped when the floor seemed like it was swallowing the bear, but then the white Lilies and small yellow flowers started to grow in the tomb. The trees around them became greener and the leaves grew with flowers at their sides. The floor, before dark and dead, now was full of grass and herbs.

The place took the death to create life.

-It's beautiful.- Ivy murmured, eyeing the place with bright eyes, delighted.- Thank you.

Her breath became slower a few seconds later, Arthur already running to her to catch her but Lancelot did first when her knees gave up.

-We need to find shelter- Lancelot ordered.

-And get far away from here.- Gwaine said too, clearly tired.- Merlin, ¿do you think we could stay in Ealdor for a few days?

-You are Knights of Camelot, they would deny nothing to you.- the blue eyed man huffed, turning around when he heard the sound of galopes.

Belladona appeared from between the trees, leading the rest of the horses behind her. She trotted rapidly to Lancelot's side, nudging Ivy with her snout.

-She will be fine.- Merlin reassured her, petting her hair and rushing to his horse.- If we leave now we may get there at nightfall.

They all nodded, Elyan and Arthur still not looking directly at him.

When Lancelot went to his horse, Belladona stepped in front of him, huffind and shaking her head. When he looked at her strangely, she hitted his arm with her snout.

-She wants you to ride with her.- Merlin cleared out for him.

-Ah, no, I am not mad. She will kill me.- Lancelot shaked his head too, intimidated.

-You have Ivy, she will not let you with her and other horses. You have no choice, my friend.- Gwaine told him, trying not to smile at Lacelots gulp.

The man passed Ivy to Gwaine, mounting the horse first and holding her with his damn life. When he was stable enough, Gwaine gave him Ivy back.