•21•

For three weeks they have been travelling through the whole Albion. Mercia was far away, crossing Gawant, Camelot, Caerleon, the Perilous Lands, Esscentir, and the most dangerous one; Odin's Lands. The more they got close to Mercia, the more the cold and the darkness increased.

These Lands were not like Camelot or Gawant, they were not full of nature and a warm sun always shining through the leaves of the trees. They were dry, and dark, and so very empty. One could see, almost feel, the lack of creatures and green. They have faced more rain in these past few weeks than they have in Gawant for months.

-I hate water now.- Ray mumbled, wiping away the rain from his hair in a very Gwaine manner. Eidara rolled her eyes at him, annoyed. Ivy didn't know if it was because of Ray, or because of the water.

-I hate life.- Eidara murmured at his side, groaning when the water didn't' stop pouring in her face.

-Stop being so pessimistic.- she rolled her eyes, feeling both of her friends glare.

-We can't be as positive as you, bug. Dancing in the rain, all happy.- he mocked, growling when Eidara threw water at him.- You are probably thinking about Mordred and being all wet is probably bringing back some memories, if you know what I mean.- he winked at her while she flushed pure scarlet, Eidara snorting and almost losing her balance.

-Shut up, you wench.- Ivy pouted at him, her face contoured in embarrassment.- You are the last indicated here to talk about this.

Eidara gasped, looking at her with big eyes.

-¡You are kidding! ¡You did it!- she squealed, now her and Ray looking at each other marvelled.

-¡We did not!- she squeaked, her cheeks still flaming hotly.- Our virtue is completely intact, thank you very much.

-By the way you two look at each other I'm quite shocked you are not pregnant.- Ray remarked, a single eyebrow lifted at her.

-I...we didn't get that far.- she mumbled, clearing her throat prudly.- Mordred was still older than me, and he thought we should take our time, ¿alright?

-Such a gentlemen.- Ray said dreamly with a shake of his head.

-But you wanted to.- Eidara noted, her eyes shining in amusement when the girl blushed brightly.- ¡Oh god, you wanted to rabish him!

-¡Of course I did! I...¿have you seen him? And he is just so gentle all the time.- she sighted, a dreamy expression clouding her face like a storm. She bit her lips absently when both of her friends laughed heartily.- We talked about it a few times, but we both agreed on waiting a little bit. Learn about what each likes and all that.

-It's not like he didn't want to.- Ray said with a smirk.- I have no fingers enough to count how many times he left with a tent in his pants after a swim in the river.

Both Eidara and Ivy giggled, now the other girl blushing as well.

-Stop, don't expose him like that. You should be the last one to talk after all.- Eidara said with a knowing look, Ivy snorting behind her.- We still can't erase the memory of you snogging a girl on your horse, the poor animal.

Ivy laughed loudly then, almost losing the balance on Belladonna as Ray blushed pure red.

-You had no pants on and when the girl tried to take off her chemise the horse run terrified and you both fell on the dirt.- Ivy was out of breath then, Eidara feeling the tears pricking at the side of her eyes.- It was one of the best moments of my life.

-Laugh it off, you. She never talked to me again.- he huffed, almost pouting like a little boy.

-Don't be silly, she didn't even know your name.- Eidara snorted at his side, hitting the back of his neck.