•7•

When the kiss broke Merlin still had his eyes closed, hoping to never wake up from this dream.

-Look at me, Merlin.- he whispered softly, caressing his cheek. When the man opened his eyes, Gwaine was smiling and his eyes brighter than ever. He smiled too, letting out a laugh when Gwaine lifted him a few millimeters from the grass and spun him around gently.

For the first time in a while they heard their friends whooping and cheering behind them, Ivy and Percival clapping like childrens.

-About time, you prudes. We have been waiting for a year now.- Elyan said, smiling and rolling his eyes.

-You are lucky, I have been dealing with their tension for two years. They were driving me mad.- the blonde man complained, but his happy smile betrayed him.

-Even I felt it and I am supposed to be the new one.- Ivy jokes, making Lancelot laugh. He looked at the men sighing, a dreamy expression in her young face and a hand in her heart.- That was so romantic.  

Merlin was blushing, with a hand still in Gwaine's neck and hair, caressing them softly. Gwaine, on the other side, looked smug but happier than they had ever seen him before.

The man kissed Merlin's cheek softly, whispering something in his ear that made him laugh and Arthur roll his eyes.

-You have doomed us all.- Arthur said with an accusatory tone, pointing at Ivy.- We are going to die.

-Don't make a tantrum, you prude.- Ivy laughed while rolling his eyes. Merlin just took note of how similar they looked when they did that, like they were the same person.- ¡Let them be and enjoy the moment!

All the Knights agreed with her and Arthur just rolled his eyes, gasping when he felt the girl at his back and making him almost swallow a butterfly. For revenge, he held both of her arms in front of his chest and spun around, making her laugh.

Yeah, life was good enough.

-We are about to cross to Nemeth, you know that, ¿right?- Ivy asked softly, watching Lancelot sleep next to Merlin and Gwaine while the fire dissipated slowly

-We are about to cross to Nemeth, you know that, ¿right?- Ivy asked softly, watching Lancelot sleep next to Merlin and Gwaine while the fire dissipated slowly. Arhur was at her side, chewing a piece of meat.

-Yeah.- he muermured softly, not letting his face contort at the pain that surged in his chest.- It will be hard, especially for them.

Ivy smiled sadly as Arthur pointed Gwaine and Lancelot. She was going to truly miss them.

In about only a week and half they all created a relationship with this girl, this mysterious but kind and brave girl who appeared from nowhere to become something to them.

Gwaine and Lancelot adored her, a fool could see that in the way their eyes sparkled when she laughed. Merlin looked at her fondly, she was always helping him with chores and making him laugh when his face would fall because of a bad memory.