•1•

-¡Merlin!- Arthur shouted, petulance clear as water in his words.

-¿Yes, my Lord?- the boy with the black hair asked with a roll of his blue eyes, clearly used to his master's snappishness.

The knight's snickered behind them, amused by the constant chatter between their King and his servant, who had become a great friend amongst them. Well, some would like to be more than just friends, but that's a story for another day.

-Stop.Sneezing.- the blonde hissed, unamused of the way the birds fled away every time he did that.- You sound like a kitten, for God's sake.

Gwaine snorted, almost choking with his water while the rest of them nearly fell off their horses.

-¡Oi! ¡I do not sound like a kitten!- Merlin demanded, a blush starting to appear in his cheeks.

-Sorry mate, but you actually do.- Gwaine added, feeling his heart beating faster just by looking at those pink cheeks and pouting lips.

-You are supposed to be my...¡Achoo! Friend, Gwaine.- the blue eyed complained.

-¡Of course I am! ¡I'm your best mate! But that doesn't mean I'm a liar, you know.

Elyan and Percival giggled like fools, while Lancelot and Leon looked at them with amusement.

-At least kittens are sweet. ¿Aren't they, Gwaine?- Lancelot interfered, pressing his lips together while trying not to smile when a murderous look was thrown to his person.

-Yes, of course they are.- Gwaine said with clenched teeth.

Lancelot sent a proud smirk in his direction, and Gwaine decided one of them wouldn't be having happy dreams this night.

-I.am.not.a.kitten.- Merlin growled, sending angry looks at them.- It's not my fault it's freezing.

-It's not freezing, you just catch a cold, you idiot. I told you to pack another blanket. ¿See what happened?- Arthur said, shaking his head like he was correcting a child.

He was a little bit startled when Gwaine took of his cloak (a blue one, because they couldn't wear a Camelot's cape during an undercover mission) and wrapped it around Merlin, and he was even more shocked when his manservant gave him a shy, a girly shy, smile in response. He was going to have a long chat with his Knight.

For the love of God, why couldn't he have some peace for a while?

-¡You did not tell me that! ¡I told you that! You said: "Don't be such a girl, Merlin. It's not that cold!".

-And it is not cold, you are just a big girl, Merlin. ¿See? I was right at that.- the King smirked, that smile only reserved for his manservant's foolishness, watching him with indignation.

-You are such a prat, I don't know why I deal with your stupidity every day.- he said with a huff.

-You adore me.

-Ugh, I prefer being a kitten.

The Knights laughed with happiness, enjoying this little time they took to bond between brothers. Things had been quite tense when the King felt ill after the disappearance of Morgana, and Morgause had been spotted after a whole year with no trace of her sister in the battle against the Inmortal army. So right now, they were under cover, even Arthur, trying to find information about the Witch.

They were no knights, they were commoners. Well, that's what Arthur said anyways.

-Shh, wait. Don't make a sound.- Percival said, holding his hand in the air.