Move 5

I grasp philosophy. I can breathe it. But on your Earth, they are not getting it anymore. I was afraid when I was there. As I modelled, modified and transformed myself, I kept fighting against a subtle desire. I was curious. I had to explore. The art of interweaving was inside me. I was just repressing it. I was putting it in a cage without keys to open it.

It was cruel and merciless. But the desire was there, a whisper. Interweaving philosophy. While I was getting absorbed by the status quo, I was winking at the philosophizing.

But they didn't understand any word of what I was saying. It was like I was speaking another language. Hieroglyphic. I was a Babylonian. I was from the Ancient Greek, from the Olympus. I knew the Romans. But their answer was still rejection. Was I too big for them? I tried repressing my knowledge. I modelled, modified and transformed my thoughts.

In move number 5, we will discuss about a crucial point to survive against the merciless hierarchy.  It is move number five after all. 5 is an important number.

I wonder what the Arabs were thinking when they invented the numbers. They didn't ask answers. The status quo doesn't allow you to do so. It is steely. You move slowly. You were stoppered. They was crystalized in one restricted dimension forever. I was worried because they knew it but they didn't rebel against it. They were just fine with that.

But I was suffering. I was bleeding. I was exploding. There was a bomb inside me and I would have triggered the BIG BAN.

Because everything has to have a beginning. And the status quo hated the beginnings. It is a philosophy. But the status quo hated philosophy as well because it requires action of thoughts.

I don't know where you are. You could be anywhere around your planet. I'm somewhere else. The branches and the books with me. I could stay here forever because there is no status quo in my area. No entry ban. I can access and I can explore. I can even create things.

And you, my vavasour, I don't know a lot about you. But I guess, like me, you are forming a philosophy, or at least you are getting at it. But mind that I might be the bad guy.

I might be escaped from the limbo and ended up in the hell. And now the devil has sent me here for a precise mission. Destabilize. I am honestly not concerned who commissioned me. I am more concerned about the status of my soul and how she feels.

It depends a lot of my life from it. Anyway, open your third eye and think. Speak with your soul. Sit down and relax. The philosophy is inside you. You have just to dig in. The digging process can be helpful. He is an helper. I prefer give 'people' pronouns to abstract thing and 'it' pronoun to real things. It is a philosophy and I believe it works.

You are digging, I hope. You are thinking "where is the philosophy?" Breathe in and out. Out and in. You are now at move number five. We are climbing the hierarchy with words. We are building tunnels and maze. We are escaping from the grip.

The status quo is constantly following us. It is spying on us. But I'm with books and the branches. I have helpers who really believe in me. And in turn, I can't betray their trust. I have to interweave and fight against the bad things. It is not generosity. It is selfishness. I suppose I have a body and the body is the mean to communicate with other creatures.

Because the universe is so broad that your mind cannot visualize it. It is naive but at the same time magic. Run as long as you borders keep expending. It is a bottom-right map always in expansion. You might be tired. Everyone is tired.

But tiredness is not an excuse to stop exploring. You can explore even when you are tired. You have a tool and you own an universe.

I am just interweaving mine from under the dunes. I see the sun now. He is looking for me. What a fool. He believed he could kill me, burst me with his x-rays.

But I had helpers which I used to believe they were not helping me anymore. It is when you stop believing in them that they come up and help you.

Am I a master, a sensei? I am not. I am a creature just merged with the branches and reconciled with his friends. I am happy, even though sometimes I feel I don't have enough time.

However, the interweaving require lot of time and patience. I have to be patience. If I hurry, I let them win the trophy. I don't like competition but I prefer win with class. I prefer outclass with my philosophy.

"What about the fiery?" the books ask curious. They want to be inspired. A new story is at the horizon. There is always a tomorrow and the night will end at some point.

The fiery helped me. It is true. I thought I had been swallowed by the monster, but in a way I had found myself on the water edge. I now realize I can't interweave the universe without helpers.

It is an act too big for my forces. I need books, and the branches, and the fiery. And someone else who will soon become part of my organic.

All the real creatures I met leafing through the pages. I forgot someone of them and I feel guilty. It is only a limit. Or it is how the process works. Because only after you have dug, you realize how deep is the well. And that makes me happy. Because I can now see a green land full of oaks and without borders.

I can see a sandy desert full of thirsty scorpions. I can see a purple planet surrounded by eyes-like moons. I can see and explore without any prohibition. But before I was cuffed. I couldn't philosophize, because if I had done it, they wouldn't  have understood what I was trying to say.

And  I craved they would have gotten what I was formulating. My theories, my philosophy. I tried a new language. This language. I patiently waited to master it. The outcome, though, was negative. No response from the border. That made me sad.

I tried with a new language and I wasted my time. I stopped the creation of new philosophy but for no results. I was fully aware of what I was doing only because I felt the need. But after a while I understood that the others didn't have my same needs. I had to give up the trial. Otherwise I would have risked to inhabit the limbo forever.

I hope you, vavasor, understand if your trial is working. I am only a creature, after all. I am only interweaving. I am doing nothing of complicated. I just copied a spider and built the net. I got inspired.

"You are brave. You have been frightened. Nonetheless, at the end, you have re-emerged from the abyss," the books say.

I believe what they are saying. But now, it is time to let the philosophy embrace the light of the universe. The first brick has been planted on the ground.

Some moves have been explained. And everyone will have the pleasure to read them. Because I decided to reach you. I decided to neglect them. I will merge the two language. I will create a mix. And I will be proud when no one can understand what I'm saying because this is what I am really made of. INCOMPATIBLE WITH THEM. 

Shall we proceed with the next move? You will be soon in the gate number 6. Someone is waiting for you. Don't let the being wait. Hurry up!