Move 4

You are officially in move number 4. You did it. You are away from the limbo, but the more you step up, the more the system of the hierarchy become complex. You are aware of that. But I'm not. Because I'm here observing everything from below the dunes.

"Interweave," the books suggest.

The spark and the Big Ben. What is move number 4 about? You will be wondering yourself. The situation is getting spoiled. The ladder is difficult to climb now.

Just imagine. When you want to make a step up, here that a thick rain fall on your head and you endure trying to reach a new position.

Or alternatively, here there is move number 4. A easy guide for climbing the hierarchy.

However, nothing it is easy because it is all up to you. It is all up to your perception and motivation. However, they were constantly looking for compliments. Admiration. And the use of words was always the same. There was a pattern and everyone followed it. Every compliment was the same. Even the voice tone. Even the expression. Everything like a fac-simile.

And me, small creature, I tried to become like them. I forced myself. I modelled, modified and transformed myself. For what, I'm now wondering. I left the nest where all the cozy words were waiting for my come back. I left the only place where me, small creature, was seen only as I was and am. Small and bright.

Instead, in that world out there, everyone had a perception about my aspect, my beauty and everything else. Everyday was a test. Everyday I received get x-rays. For what?

I'm here now. I'm a creature different than them. I have to recognize it. I am proud of what my small being is creating, making up. I create. I'm creating these experience from the nothing. And now it is material.

But when I was among them, I was different. They taught me the chameleon technique. The taught me how to change everything of my creature aspect. And I did it because I gave them opportunities and hope. Because I gave them the possibilities to explore the paths of my universe.

But, even after I learned the chameleon technique, they were uninterested. They focused more on the same compliments with the same voice and the same expression by the same person. And the status quo in company with the loop lived in the status quo dimension.

Because it is a dimension. It is just that you can't perceive it. But I can. I can see, feel and perceive the dimensions. I see the status quo. I see the limbo. I see hell.

Nevertheless, I'm still discovering new dimensions, and then drawing the map for my universe. And if only a universe is not enough to defeat the bad things, I'll create others until my small creature will be exhausted.

But I'm not going to stop. I have just restarted. What a novel happiness. I feel it. And I can see it because I can't stop thinking about it. It is a love story. Me and the words, the sentences and the dialogues.

But you, my vavasor, don't feel yourself low. There is space for everyone in my universe. It is not like the planet where you live which has a given capacity. My universe is really wide, and broad and you can easily lose yourself in it. The key is that in the act of losing yourself, you can find your real self.

It is a process that happens, sometimes. Or if not, you have decided to fight with them. In this case I wish you not good luck because I know already the outcome of the battle.

But all this is messy and confusing. No logic behind the words. It is only an exercise. I'm building the hierarchy, and eventually I'll make of it what is fair to do. And I'm not the judge. The whispering books are. Because they know. They have assisted. They have been the home of many. The place where hierarchies fall down in a thud, creating an immense cloud of dust.