Part 37- Tides & Turns.

Start from the beginning

"Fuck...you don't know how much I want that too Angel...I wanna pound you so good...*squeezes her ass* you're begging for mercy..." he mouthed back to her, his words like butterflies to her ears, as he sent bolts of fires beneath her.

Sliding his hands beneath her shirt, he felt immensely pleased upon the realization that she hadn't had any bra on. He pulled her head up back for a kiss, his wandering hands trailing the contours of her back, as he worked his way up to her shoulders and chest till they found the plush warmth of her bossoms.

He cupped them both slowly, she let out a soft moan, her body intensely gratified by the emotions his soft palms stirred up inside her. One thumb brushed slowly against one aching bud and it immediately puckered. She was floating.

"Don't stop Fai...please don't stop..." she pleaded in his ears and he heeded to her cries.

His other thumb touches the other, and the the two tugged at them both, gently, one at a time, and then simultaneously, and she bit her lip lustfully, sighing and moaning to the rhythms of his fingers.

She glanced up at him, her pupils dark and filled with pure lust and desires as he watched her melt beneath his touch.

"I want you now Fai..."she said to him, not sure she could survive another moment without having him. Her knees had gone jelly weak, especially with the way he fondled her breasts — she was so sure the helpless mounds had gone from brown to red.

He smiled softly, pulled her shirt off and carried her slowly on the bed.

He hovered above her, his eyes intensely fixated upon the round bouncing flesh. He could read them, how sore they were, yet, still begged for his attention, and he granted their pleas.

Kissing and mumbling sweet musings across her ears, he proceeded to mouth one hard nipple, this time, his lips flicking across it, while his teeth gently held it in place.

She cursed, Fuck... and ran her fingers across his bare back.

He pulled back up to tongue-kiss her,  grazed her chin and lowered his head back to place feathery kisses across her chest, before proceeding to the next breast to fulfill her desires.

With her legs around his waist, she let out a tensed-up sigh as the feel of his breath brushing against her skin, did nothing but elevate her desires even more.

She pushed his head downwards, urging him to feel her where she desired it the most.

He obliged.

Propping himself on his left elbow, his right hand ran across her thighs and butt, eliciting goosebumps across her skin.

He kissed her slowly, loving downwards before reaching her belly button. He licked her there, his fingers trailing the shape of her clit as he ran his middle and index across her wetness.

He was teasing her, in the way he was sure to torture, and he was enjoying the whimpers of her shivers beneath his touch.

"Fuck it Fai, would you just suck me already?!" she cried out loud when she couldn't take it any longer and he smirked at her protests.

"Mmhm...do you really want me now baby?"  he questioned, trailing his tongue the wet-now-transparent area of her shorts. She had her eyes on him, just the way he had wanted it, and the sight was sending her brain cells into a frenzy of emotions.

"Please...please I beg you...I'll die if you don't taste me now..." she cried in pleasure, not sure she was in charge of her body anymore. Heck, she wasn't even in charge of her senses. He had possessed her, mind, body and soul, and there was nothing she could do about it—not that she wanted to if she could.