3. Depression is a dementor

''BOY WAKE UP IT'S TIME TO MAKE BREAKFAST FOR US BEFORE YOU GO TO YOUR STUPID SCHOOL AGAIN'' uncle Vernon shouts and bangs on the cupboard waking me up from my nightmares to be awake in a new one. I haven't eaten anything proper in 2 weeks the only thing I ate was small pieces of bread or meat but that's it. I don't want to eat more because then I will be gaining weight and gaining weight means that nobody would like me anymore and that's not what I want. At least that's what uncle Vernon says but he's being a little hypocrite because look at him and Dudley. 

I open my cupboard to get changed in the hallway and quickly sprint to the kitchen to make breakfast for the Dursley's. ''Taste like utter shit but we have to deal with it'' Dudley says rudely. ''Can I go pack my stuff uncle Vernon?'' I asked causing uncle Vernon to look at aunt Petunia. ''You can go pack your stuff after you cleaned the kitchen'' aunt Petunia says. 

I didn't want to go against them but the Hogwarts Express leaves in 3 hours and I haven't packed anything yet ''But then I will be late for my train''. ''DO WHAT I SAID!'' aunt Petunia screams making me flinch. I don't want to go to uncle Vernon's fun room again, it's only fun for him because he can torture me there. ''Yes aunt Petunia'' I say as I make my way to the kitchen. 

Since this summer the abuse at the Dursley's became much worse. Uncle Vernon used Dudley's second bedroom as his ''fun room'' to torture me when I was disobedient. He would cut me or punch me or kick me so hard until I would get bruises. I always tried to obey the Dursley's but sometimes Dudley would lie to them making me suffer for it. Aunt Petunia was really strict about the chores, she could see immediately when I did something wrong. And then there was the worst part of all. 

The Dursley's were in lack of money and figured out they could get money because of me. I also came out as gay last summer and they didn't quite like it. So every week there came a guy from around my age or at least they tell me he's around my age and he would touch me and rape me for money. I was never this close to suicide but now I think I really wanna die. I know nobody would miss me but still I feel like when I would end it all that I would be in hell. And hell means more torture than I can endure. 

I cleaned the kitchen really quick and made sure to pack everything. I took a bus to the train station knowing the Dursley's won't bring me there with their car. I was just in time for the train otherwise I had to floo myself to Hogwarts. I was walking through the small corridor of the train in search for the compartment with either Ron and Hermione or Cedric and Neville but when I walked past a certain compartment the door opened revealing a smirking Malfoy. ''Missed me, Potter?'' he says. 

I shrieked and made sure to turn around and run away hearing Malfoy scream ''Get back here Potter!'' opening a random compartment before Malfoy could find me. Damn since when did Malfoy get so hot over the summer, I mean he looked really good in that black suit. 

Shut up Harry he's your bully!

For once I agreed with the torturing voice in my head. Malfoy is my bully and he's nothing more than an asshole who can't leave me alone. 

''Harry are you alright?'' that voice can only belong to one person. 

''Yeah Hermione I'm fine. I didn't know I could find you guys so easily. I was a little late'' I chuckle letting them know I'm totally fine.....which I am not. 

As I turn around I could see all my friends sitting in one compartment smiling at me. I see Hermione and Luna talking to each other. Ron and Cedric laughing about a lame joke Ron just made and Neville looking out of the window admiring the view. For once I felt happy because I get to see them all so happy, because they're the only people I would live for. They make me want to breath. 

The train ride to Hogwarts went well, a little catching up with my friends was good for me though. Once arrived we went immediately to our dorms to unpack our stuff and then it was time for supper. Tomorrow the classes will start again and I think Malfoy's torturing will also start again.