11. Dance elegance

Hi everyone I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year, I hope 2021 will be better and also because I have concert tickets for my favorite band so corona better fucking leaves. It's now almost 3PM here in The Netherlands and in 2 hours I'm gonna leave to go to my friend's house for New Year's Eve. This morning I had to work and got stung by a bumblebee ON MY CHIN so yeah a great last day of 2020 so tonight better be great 

Best wishes, 

Kayleigh

If this chapter gets a lot of love today I will also upload a chapter tomorrow!:)

As Cedric and I arrived in the hospital wing Madam Pomfrey immediately took care of him. She helped him on a bed and as soon as he laid down she took care of the burn wounds on his face. ''It was a smart move of you to turn that rock into a dog but unfortunately the dragon was still faster'' I say to make a conversation in this awkward moment. 

''But I still got the egg'' he says proudly. Madam Pomfrey started to disinfect the wounds making Cedric flinch so I grabbed his hand making him blush. ''How sweet you are'' he says and this time I was the one who flushed bright red. ''W-wel I just copy what you did for me when I was in the hospital wing''. I could see he blushed even more after I said that and I honestly love making him blush. 

''I know you came to visit me when I was asleep but I actually wasn't asleep I was paralyzed so I couldn't move or talk or open my eyes but I knew you were there h-holding my hand and k-kissing m-my cheek'' I blushed looking at my hands but when I looked back up at him he looked at me confused as to say he didn't know what I was talking about.

''I never visited you when you were asleep because I wanted to let you have the rest you needed so somebody else was there with you'' he looked shocked and so was I. So that means there is somebody who has an interest in me or somebody who's trying to mess with me or there's somebody who's trying to be close with me like Cedric. ''Do you have any idea who that could've been?'' Cedric looked at me with pleading eyes but I was thinking in the most farthest mindset in my brain trying to look for the answer but I could think of no one who wants to kiss my cheek even in the slightest. Maybe Hermione but she's kinda with Ron so why would she?

Malfoy was acting weird the last few weeks but he rather dies than kiss my cheek so he wasn't the one. ''I have no idea'' I say. Cedric sighs and kisses my hand passionately, after madam Pomfrey put some bandages on Cedric's face he was discharged and we could go back to the common room. 

Draco's POV:

''In a few weeks we have the Yule Ball which is a big party for all students and professors of Hogwarts and it happens on the last day before your Christmas break starts and you all go back to see your family for the holidays. You will receive an invitation and this is a one time thing because of the Triwizard Tournament. In this class I will teach you how to dance because everyone will take part in the dance in which the champions will start with their dates so everyone better start getting your date for the ball because you need somebody to dance with'' professor McGonagall explained. 

It's the beginning of December and in a few weeks we will have the Yule Ball for the Triwizard Tournament. I actually hate those parties because they're too formal, I mean I want to go to those muggle college parties you see in muggle movies. I'm actually against muggles but those parties seem fun where the host of the party has a big house and there are students everywhere with red cups filled with any type of alcohol and there are people in the hallway making out or skinny dipping in the pool or shagging in the many bedrooms. Playing drinking games that will make you shitfaced until the sun will rise the next morning.