25. Real witch move

Pansy's POV:

''Get out'' he said making me look at him like he was out of his mind.......which he was by the way. 

''What?! So you just let me suck your dick and then tell me to leave?'' I folded my arms I was obviously irritated by him. I'm his fucking ex-girlfriend and I still love him and try to get back to him but the only thing he does is using me and he knows bloody well that I want him back more than ever and still he uses me like some kind of whore. I like it until he shouts at me to leave and breaks my heart all over again.

''Get out NOW!'' he was beyond furious and it kind of scared me so I took my stuff and left his bathroom to find Blaise sitting on his bed. He looked at me confused and before Draco could storm out of his bathroom I left his dorm. 

I wanted to go back to the girls who were sitting in the common room until I heard Blaise saying ''I thought you were done with whoring around'' and that kind of made me curious. I want to know why Draco's always using me and I have the right to know so I decided to eavesdrop. 

''I'm not whoring around I just needed a distraction'' I heard Draco making me raise my eyebrows in annoyance why the hell does he need a distraction? I mean yeah his parents are awful but his life here at Hogwarts is like he's living like an actual prince. He has his own fucking dorm and bathroom while the others have to share it with two other students and all the girls are hanging on him because he's the hottest guy at school. 

''I thought you would go for Potter?'' I heard Blaise but I froze as soon as I realized what he just said. What does he mean by that? What does Potter have to do with this? 

''Really Blaise I didn't do anything wrong it's just that.......Diggory threatened to out me in front of my parents and if that happens then my whole life is over'' OUT ME?! 

I couldn't hear everything they were saying because the door is quite thick but I heard this sentence loud and clear. So Draco is gay? Then why does he let me suck his dick? Then why did we date in 3rd year? 

But the thing that also confuses me is Diggory threatening someone? Diggory threatening Draco?! That's just downright confusing because Draco is the scariest person in school, someone you don't like to mess with. Someone who could make your life a living hell even if you look at him funny. 

''Well apparently Diggory was jealous of me and Potter hanging out so much because well he has a huge crush on Potter so he came over to me and said that I had to give up on Potter in order for him to shut his mouth about my sexuality and if I don't then my parents will know and you know my parents they will disown me''. 

Well that's some strong juice! I didn't know Diggory could be such an asshole? He rather belongs in Slytherin than Hufflepuff. If there is one thing that's Draco's weakness it's his parents. His parents are the worst parents ever if I have to believe Draco's stories. 

So Diggory is also gay and in love with Harry Potter? The bullied boy is suddenly quite popular amongst the gays. I have to remind myself to keep an eye on him. If Potter is also gay and in love with Draco then my love will run away with him and then my chances with him will be destroyed.

''Oh gawd you're such an oblivious fuck haven't you seen how he looks at you? Even after beating him to a pulp he looked at you in admiration. He was always staring at you even at the motherfucking Yule Ball when he went with Diggory!''.

I guess I already got my answer maybe I should pay a visit to The Boy Who Lived. Make him clear to not touch my property. Draco's going to be mine.