9. Riddle unraveled

Draco's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since I've had my moment with Potter in the Room Of Requirement. He's still scared of me which I understand because I've bullied him for years. During classes I would stare at him and I know I make him uncomfortable but I just can't help but look at him. In 1 month the first task for Triwizard starts and I'm curious how Diggory is going to handle this, all I know is that he's a lot at the Quidditch pitch to train for the tournament.

I'm now laying on my bed in my dorm reading some stupid book about magical creatures because last year I barely survived an attack from a Hippogriff. I still kinda hate myself for doing that because I was so jealous of Potter that I wanted to prove to everyone that I could ride that stupid animal too. I can be really stubborn sometimes but that's something that I've got from my father.

''Draco!'' I suddenly heard my name being shout by Blaise who stormed into my dorm again. He's the only one who does that but he's also the only one who dares to do that because every other Slytherin would be scared shitless and they better be because I kick their asses if they storm into my dorm like Blaise does. ''What's up Zabini?'' I ask.

''I've got all the information I could possibly get from this person with the name Dursley'' he says making me sit straight up on my bed in an instant. ''Yeah what took you so long?'' I frowned making him raise his eyebrows at me ''Excuse me mister Malfoy but I've been busy the last 2 weeks trying to get information about the person who might have abused your future boyfriend'' my anger found it's way to control my body again and I stood up and grabbed Blaise by his collar ''Potter is NOT my future boyfriend you understand?!'' he quickly nods his head and I let go of him.

''I'm straight if you really want to know I've dated Pansy last year remember?'' I made him clear but did I make myself clear? I've been questioning my sexuality the last couple of months all because of that stupid little Potter boy. ''Right'' Blaise says unconvinced and I looked at him with the hell fire in my eyes and he quickly grabbed his rolls of parchment with information about this Dursley person. ''It took me so long to find out about this Dursley person because it's a last name instead of a first name and this name belongs to a family. Now the real reason why it took me so long was because this family isn't magical in any way, they're muggles'' I quickly cringed because of it. I absolutely hate muggles!

''So you're telling me the person who harmed Potter is a muggle?'' I couldn't believe my ears, as a kid I used to believe that Harry Potter was a tough and strong guy who could make anyone his bitch but that turned out to be the opposite but now it turns out the person who harms him is a muggle and he can't even stand up for himself even if he has a wand?! I wanted to call him pathetic but my heart won't let me and I'm going to help him.

Blaise nodded at my question ''That's not the only thing, the Dursley family is related to the Potter family'' oh my Merlin you got to be fucking kidding me. Potter is being abused by his own family? I thought this couldn't get any worse but unfortunately the wizarding lords aren't quite helping me. ''The Dursley family consists of Petunia Dursley, Potter's aunt, Vernon Dursley, Potter's uncle and Dudley Dursley, Potter's cousin. Petunia Dursley is Lily Potter's sister and Lily Potter is.....'' I cut him off quickly ''Potter's mother''.

''That's right'' but maybe Potter is being abused by somebody else. I mean we have no proof that Potter is being abused by his own family I mean that's sick right? Maybe somebody else is abusing him it has to be, I mean why would you hurt such a cute, scrawny little boy......okay I did but I couldn't see that because I was blinded by hate and jealousy. ''Now it could be somebody else who's abusing him because I can't see why his own family would do such a thing'' I say.

''I thought so too but I have a motive.....Petunia Dursley was so jealous of Lily because Lily was a witch and Petunia was just a muggle'' I cut him off again ''So that means Lily was a Mudblood?'' I ask very rudely actually but I just wanna know. ''Yes Lily was indeed a Mudblood but Lily got a letter from Hogwarts and Petunia didn't because well she's a muggle......and her parents must be so proud of her that Petunia got so jealous. Also Lily married the hottest guy from Hogwarts at the time......James Potter which is Potter's father and Petunia married Vernon Dursley who is well......fat and ugly'' I snorted at that. 

''When Potter was born the Dursley's didn't go to the baby shower, not only because James and Lily lived in the Wizarding World but also because Petunia didn't want to go. When Potter was 1 year old his parents were murdered by the Dark Lord and because well...Potter stayed alive Dumbledore, McGonagall and Rubeus Hagrid brought Potter to the Dursley's with the hope he would be in good hands but Petunia knew that Potter was a wizard just like his parents and so that's a motive for abusing him and I've did some research in the post office of Hogwarts and it turns out Dumbledore send Potter more than 500 Hogwarts acceptance letters so it can be true that the Dursley's constantly threw away Potter's letter to prevent him from going to Hogwarts'' it was a lot of information to maintain but I felt bad for Potter.

''Wait but how did he attend Hogwarts if the Dursley's didn't let him go?'' I ask.

''Well after sending a lot of those letters the Dursley's moved away so Dumbledore didn't know the address anymore so he send Rubeus Hagrid to get Potter in the middle of the night on his 12th birthday'' so now I understand why Potter was so amused by everything the first day, he never saw the Wizarding World before. (I know he was 11 but in this story he's older)

''And Potter didn't know he was a wizard until Hagrid told him that night'' Blaise added.

''Wait how do you know all that stuff?'' Blaise knew a lot of things he shouldn't know so now I'm wondering what he did. Suddenly he grabbed a piece of parchment from my bed and showed me what there stood 'Harry Potter' it was Potter's file. ''I broke into the document room and stole Potter's file whoops'' he says which amused me. Yeah that's my best friend!

I chuckled ''Nice job Zabini'' he patted my shoulder before gathering his stuff from my bed ''Wait but where can I find this Dursley family?'' I asked and he frowned ''Why what are up to?''.

I scratched the back of my neck ''Maybe I wanna teach them a lesson and prevent Potter from going back there?'' I say but it came out more as a question. ''Okay tell me what is going on with you and Potter you know you can tell me everything Draco'' he took a seat on my bed with the parchments in his hands. I looked at my shoes ''Well I don't know how to explain it exactly'' I say and he patted my shoulder again ''Just tell me I promise I will take it to the grave'' I know I could trust Blaise he is the most trustworthy person from Slytherin.

I mean Pansy is the biggest gossip girl from Hogwarts your secrets are never safe with her even tho she tells you otherwise and Crabbe and Goyle are so stupid they try to keep it a secret but you can easily talk it out of them or persuade them with food or magic stuff. 

''Well ever since fourth year started I have these weird feelings towards Potter, like I want to protect and hold him and making sure he's safe. I know he will never trust me because I'm his bully but I also felt jealousy rising through my veins every time he's with Diggory. I was angry that he and Diggory are so close with each other and I know they've been friends since first year but I know that they secretly like each other. After last time I felt so guilty from doing such a horrible thing I mean I've made him cry and he never cries in front of me. I've seriously never seen him cry before and last time was just it was enough for me to say that I will stop bullying him forever and just move on with my life but I know my feelings are becoming stronger and I just want him to be mine all of a sudden and I don't know what to do''.

I felt a wave of relief coming over me and it felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. ''I think I know the answer for your question'' he started but I frowned ''I didn't even ask you anything'' I say.

''I know but your story tells me you have a question and I know the answer'' it went silent for a few seconds until he started again ''You're bisexual Draco, and there's nothing wrong with that in fact it's good because that means you fall in love with a person and not with what's in their pants'' I chuckled at that because maybe he's right. Maybe I am bisexual and I should cherish it because it is a part of me.

''Okay enough about me, tell me where I can find these Dursley's''. 

Blaise chuckled ''They live in an outside neighborhood in Surrey, their address is 4 Privet Drive'' I wrote the address down on a piece of parchment and thanked Blaise for the information. During Christmas break I'm going to pay a visit to this Dursley family because I'm not allowed to leave Hogwarts sooner. Watch out muggle family!