15. A very Drarry Christmas

It's time to cry everyone because the beginning is sad but everything will be alright I can assure you that. It's been a while but holy damn we already reached 1.2K and I wanna thank y'all. This is a extra long chapter 4309 words so enjoy! 

I woke up to the sunlight shining on my face and as I opened my eyes I saw that Ron was sitting at the edge of my bed with a what seems like a letter in his hands. Today we're all heading back to our families to join them for Christmas break and well because I really can't go back to the Dursley's I go with Ron's family just like last year. The Dursley's always let me cook the Christmas dinner and I wasn't allowed to eat with them. I could chew on the leftovers but there were almost none. Dudley got tons of presents while I got none and while they were sitting on the couch watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate, they kept me locked up in the cupboard were I could cry myself to sleep.

It was until last year when Ron introduced me to his family and asked me if I would like to join them during Christmas. Ron doesn't know anything about the Dursley's because that's one of my biggest secrets really and I don't want my friends to worry about me. The Dursley's were not happy that I didn't come over for Christmas but that was because then they have to cook for themselves and they can't see me suffer because that's what they like to see. When I arrived at the Weasley's for the first time it was the first time I ever experienced having a real family. Molly Weasley, Ron's mother was such a sweetheart. I mean yeah she is strict but she loves her children very much and would do anything for them.

Arthur Weasley, Ron's father is really smart and taught me a lot of stuff. They have a lot of children but they are a wonderful presence. They even got me presents, the first time in my life I got a present and it was such a wonderful feeling. The Christmas dinner was so tasty I could already feel my mouth watering. Ron asked me again this year and of course I said yes I don't want to go back to the Dursley's or stay at school. I'm so looking forward to Christmas break it is my favorite time of the year ever since last year.

I snapped out of my daydream when Ron sighs ''Hey buddy what are you doing here, how did you even get in?'' I ask because Ron is a Gryffindor and I'm a Hufflepuff. ''Cedric let me in he left earlier because his parents came to pick him up I believe he said something about visiting his family abroad'' ow so he didn't even say goodbye. I looked at my bedside table and picked up my glasses and put them on my nose. ''He left you a letter but it's not this one'' he pointed to the letter in his hands ''It's that one'' he then pointed at my bedside table where I saw an envelope with my name on it. I opened it and unfolded the letter.

Dear Harry,

I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye to you.
My father came to pick me up earlier because we're going to visit my family in Hungary. I really wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I'm sorry for last night I didn't know what I did wrong but I hope you will forgive me. When I come back to Hogwarts I will take you to Hogsmeade to get some butterbeer at The 3 Broomsticks.

Happy Holidays!

x Cedric

I blushed immediately but then I looked at Ron. He looked confused and angry at his letter ''What's wrong buddy?'' I ask snapping him out of his thoughts. ''I came here to visit you because my parents send me a letter last night when we were at the Yule Ball''.

''I hope everything's alright?'' I say but it came out more as a question. He shook his head ''I'm afraid not Harry'' I felt my heartbeat quicken and I looked at Ron with a worried look. He unfolds the letter again and started reading.

Dear Ron,

I wanted to let you know that this year we're going to visit the Prewett family in Czechia. It's your mother's side of the family and she wants to pay a visit because you and your brothers and sister never met them. We're going by plane which costs a fortune that's why Harry can't join us this year. I'm very sorry son but there's no other way to get there and we can't afford another plane ticket. Next year Harry is more than welcome to join us and I expect YOU to join us because your mother wants you to. Have a nice time at the Yule Ball and I will see you tomorrow.