8. Tell me the truth

Harry's POV:

I was laying on the bed in the hospital wing, I had my eyes closed because I couldn't open them. I was so tired and the medication was kicking in so I felt really dizzy. I heard foot steps and that could be either madam Pomfrey, Cedric or one of my other friends. I felt someone's hand touching mine and holding it, I heard someone taking a seat besides my bed and I knew it was Cedric. Because of the medication I couldn't talk I felt like I was paralyzed.

After a while of silence in the room and Cedric holding my hand I heard he stood up and let go of my hand, I then felt a pair of lips on my cheek. It was the first time Cedric gave me a kiss on my cheek because normally he gives me a kiss on my forehead. It was weird that he didn't say a word but maybe it's because he thought I was asleep.

Draco's POV:

I saw him laying there in the hospital bed and I never felt so much guilt in my entire life. I decided to take a seat next to his bed and holding his hand and damn his hands are so soft it's unbelievable. He's so cute I can't and he pouts when he's asleep. I would give up my wand to just kiss his pretty plump lips right now but he would never let me do that. Yes I admit that I maybe do have a tiny crush on Potter and I'm going to do everything to change and be a better person for Potter. That's what he deserves and I know I have been toxic to him and I don't deserve him in any way but my heart wants what it wants. And it wants him to be mine. 

I just sat there in silence for a while, holding his hand and watching him sleep but after a while I decided to leave but not before I planted a soft kiss on his chubby cheek. I left the hospital wing and went to my dorm to take some rest but when my body made contact with my bed my dear friend Blaise stormed into my dorm, yes we Slytherins actually share a dorm with 1 person but because of my father the school gave me a dorm for myself.

''Draco Lucius Malfoy what in Merlin's name is going on with you these days?'' of fucking course he always knew if there was something going on with me. He's my best friend and you know what they say your best friend knows you the best. ''Nothing's wrong with me why are you asking?'' I say innocently.

''Oh maybe it's the fact that you almost beat Potter to death or is it you've been sad the last 2 days and went to the hospital wing to visit him?'' so he did know what was going on whoops. ''Hey I didn't almost beat him to death I just pushed him against a wall and made him clear that I didn't like him'' and maybe I broke his rib but for the last time I didn't intend to do that.

''Oh Pansy told me you almost beat him to death and you already made him enough miserable isn't it time to just let it go?'' that's what I secretly liked about Blaise he's not 100% a Slytherin. ''Since when did you turn all soft Zabini?'' I asked.

''I didn't turn soft Malfoy I'm just being a good friend'' I rolled my eyes at that but he's true though. ''So tell me the truth why are you visiting Potter if you hate him so much?'' Yeah I thought I hated him it's just so weird, one moment I'm mentally abusing him and the other moment I'm holding his hand watching him sleep so peacefully. ''I think I may have gone to far with this whole bullying Potter thing, I saw his stomach and he's so skinny I could count his ribs I think he's anorexic because I've never seen him eat and that's not the only thing there were cuts and bruises all over his stomach someone did something horrible to him'' I almost started tearing up. What the hell is wrong with me!

''You think someone at school did this?'' Blaise asked. I shook my head ''I don't know I heard professor McGonagall talking to Dumbledore about someone with the name Dursley but I don't know anyone with that name'' Blaise scratched the back of his neck thinking ''No I haven't either but I can figure it out if you'd like?'' my eyes widen ''You think you can find that person?'' Blaise is really smart so I believe he can find that person so I can end his life.....wel not literally but if I do find out who that Dursley person is I will make sure he never lays a finger on Potter again.