7. Counting ribs

Happy Saint Nicholas Eve to all the Dutch Potterheads among us! I'm kinda in a bad mood actually but I hope you guys can cheer me up in the comments;)

⚠️-MATURE SCENES AHEAD-⚠️

Harry's POV:

After lunch break I made my way to my last class of the day because I had a short day today which was fine. My last class was Transfiguration from professor McGonagall and this class was without any of my friends but indeed with Malfoy. This is gonna be dangerous mark my words. I made my way to the classroom but the door was still closed because professor McGonagall was still on her way. Everyone had to wait in front of the door until the professor arrives.

''Ah Potter nice to see you here where is your boyfriend?'' Malfoy says as he made his way over to me pushing some people out of his way. I couldn't answer that question because I don't have a boyfriend. I don't think I will ever get a boyfriend in the first place.

Before I knew it Malfoy had slammed me against the wall again ''I thought I saw you two in the bathroom this morning you sucking his dick or was that something else I witnessed?'' he joked but I couldn't laugh about it at all even though everyone started laughing around me. ''I didn't even know somebody as ugly as you could get a boyfriend''. He stood in front of me looking at me with a scowl on his face ''Did your mommy and daddy never learn you how to fight Potter?'' oh no he's not gonna talk about my parents is he? My parents are my weak spot. 

''Ah that's right they died before you could even hold your fist in the air'' he looks up with closed eyes trying to be the superior here and then he slammed me against the wall but this time he went a little to far and I heard a crack making it almost certain that, that crack was a broken rib. Suddenly I felt tears running down my cheeks and not because of the crack but because he brought my dead parents into this. Oh no stop crying Harry stop crying! You never cried in front of Malfoy crying is weakness stop!

The crack stopped Malfoy from holding me but instead he stood in front of me really close looking up and down at my body making me really uncomfortable. He looked at me with regret in his eyes but did he really regretted this? The tears never stopped streaming down my face and I started sobbing really loud, I hated crying in front of everyone. Malfoy lifted my shirt up to check my stomach for a broken rib maybe, but he looked at my bare stomach with wide eyes.

A gasp was heard from behind Malfoy, it was professor McGonagall who was looking at my bare stomach also with wide eyes. They both couldn't believe what they saw but I still couldn't stop crying ''Mr. Potter-'' professor McGonagall says but before she could finish that sentence I ran away as fast as I could while sobbing. Tears never stopped coming it was like a waterfall on my face. I ran and ran as fast as I could to my dorm and when I arrived I let myself fall onto my bed while sobbing in my pillow. I hated my life and I wanted Cedric here right now.

It was like my wish came true because on that moment Cedric came into our dorm to actually take a shower after hours of training but he saw me laying on the bed crying my heart out ''Oh no Harry come here'' he says as he makes his way over to my bed and made me sit straight up. He holds me in his big and strong arms hugging me carefully and laying his chin on my head. ''You wanna talk about it?'' he asks but I shook my head and we just sat there for hours until Cedric took a shower and we both headed out for supper.

Draco's POV:

After Potter ran off I couldn't help but feel the regret all over my body. Why did I bully him in the first place? Because I was jealous and I hate him for his fame but I didn't do whatever happened to his stomach.....okay only a broken rib but there were cuts and bruises and burn marks and scars all over his body. How did that even happen? I thought he was so loved by everyone, I thought me and my friends were the only ones who despised him. Yeah and Lord Voldemort and my family but everyone else in the Wizarding World seems to love him. He is famous and he gets everything he wants then why was he skinnier than my aunt Bellatrix? I could easily count all his ribs if I wanted to it was almost as if he was anorexic or bulimic.