17. Team Draco or team Cedric?

I'm so sorry for not uploading so much it's because I'm so busy at the moment with my fulltime internship. Thank you so much for 2K already!!! 

This will be something like Twilight with team Edward and team Jacob but instead we have team Draco and team Cedric so let me know which team you're for:)

Draco's POV: 

Why in the hell did I say that? It was like I was suddenly possessed by a demon and I couldn't control myself. I've hurt him AGAIN and maybe this time I broke his trust in me, maybe this time he doesn't want to give me a second chance. I don't know why I said that maybe it's because I'm jealous because of the picture of him and Diggory in The Daily Prophet but it's written by Rita Skeeter so it could be either just gossip or nonsense. 

My vision was blinded by hatred and jealousy when I said those words to him and I couldn't stop myself it was only when I realized what I'd done when it was too late and the tears were already streaming down his face. Why am I such a dick?

Cedric's POV:

I was sitting on my bed studying for my Potions exam for tomorrow, I missed a lot due to my training for the Triwizard Tournament. I have a lot on my mind right now but my thoughts were cut short when a certain raven haired boy ran into our dorms and jumped face first on his bed. Sobs were heard throughout our dorm which made me jump off my bed and ran up to him. I took a seat next to him and gently patted his shoulder which made him flinch and look up at me ''Hey it's just me'' I reassured him and it seems like it worked because he relaxed. 

The tears wouldn't stop falling down his face and it made my heart clench, I think I know who made him this hurt ''It was Malfoy again wasn't he?'' he looked up at me with his red puffy eyes and his tear stained cheeks nodding a little and it was like someone pulled a lever inside me because I was so furious at that blond motherfucker right now I could easily avada kedavra him. 

I've been having these weird feelings for Harry ever since this school year started and I think I really like this little guy, yes we have been friends for over 4 years now but I don't care I want him to be mine and he will be mine. I would do anything to make him mine!

I stood up letting go of Harry ''That's it I'm gonna kill him'' I say making Harry's eyes widen. ''W-what?'' he stuttered so cute. I walked towards the door ''I'm sick of him tormenting you Harry and I'm gonna do something about it right now'' He gulped ''Please don't Cedric it's not worth it. You don't want you to harm him'' I winked ''He hurt you again Harry, he crossed a line this time and I'm gonna make a stop to this'' I left him in the dormitory and went straight to the Slytherin dungeons knocking on the stone wall  ''Malfoy I know you're in there come out this instant!'' I shouted making all the people in the hallway raise an eyebrow at me looking confused. 

Then the stone wall opened revealing Malfoy's grumpy face ''What do you want Diggory?'' he sounded very angry and annoyed but I don't care he hurt Harry and he's gonna pay for it. ''What did you do to Harry?!'' he instantly looked shocked but then he changed his expression back on angry and annoyed ''I didn't do anything Hufflepuff!'' he wanted to turn around and head back into the common room but my words stopped him in his tracks ''Then how do you explain him crying on his bed right now?'' he sighed and turned around and for one single second I saw a look of hurt on his face but that couldn't be true could it? 

Malfoy is a heartless son of a bitch and he doesn't care about Harry then why did he look so hurt ''It wasn't me'' I didn't believe him, Harry wouldn't lie about something like that. It's always Malfoy whenever Harry is sad, it was always Malfoy. But then I saw something that I would never expect from Malfoy, he was on the verge of tears and my gut tells me that something is going on with him. Something that involves with Harry.