12. Amortentia

It's 2021 bitches! Hope this year will be better. How much love can this chapter get? I really want to reach the 1000 reads as soon as possible I'm so excited. Don't forget to vote!❤️

''It's Potter'' I say. Since when did I become so confident? Normally I would make them shut up about it with my intimidating presence but I just blurted it out like it was somebody I studied with. Her eyes widened ''But I thought you hated Potter?'' yeah I thought so too until he came to school wearing an oversized robe and his hair all messy. I don't know how I got feelings for the boy I've bullied the last 4 years it was like somebody put a spell on me or somebody threw Amortentia in my drink....wait that could be it! Maybe somebody used a love potion on me. 

''What is it?'' she asks as soon as she sees my eyes widening. ''I think somebody used Amortentia on me'' I say making her eyes widening this time. ''How do you know?'' I look around to see if anyone was near so they could hear us but there was no one that could really hear us so I talked ''I've bullied Potter for 4 years and I hated everything about him and now I'm suddenly taking a liking in him it doesn't make sense'' she scratched her chin while thinking ''Yeah you're right it doesn't make any sense at all maybe we should pay a visit to professor Slughorn after class he knows all about love potions'' I agreed and we danced further and paying attention to professor McGonagall who explained every dance move. 

When we finished the last dance of the day I heard Diggory and Potter talking to each other ''Hey I was wondering if you maybe euhhh......if you maybe wanted to go to the Yule Ball with me?'' I heard Diggory asking. From the corner of my eye I could see Potter's eyes widen and blushing ''Y-yeah of course I would like that'' I felt my heart sting. I knew this was going to happen but actually hearing it happen just hurts I guess. 

When class was dismissed Daphne and I walked in the hallway together on our way to professor Slughorn's office but before we could take a turn I was suddenly stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist I turned around to look who it was but when I saw her face, my face fell immediately ''Where are you going?'' it was Pansy of course she needed to follow me. ''That is none of your bloody business'' I spat and pushed her hand off of mine. ''Why are you with Greengrass?'' she almost shouted making my fist clench I really hated this bitch and I don't know why I ever dated her. What did I ever see in her?

''For the last time Parkinson that's none of your bloody business and now get out of my fucking face!'' I shouted this time making her flinch. ''Okay okay I will leave you alone but I was just gonna ask you a question that's all'' I rolled my eyes signaling for her to ask her bloody question so I could move on with Daphne because we were in a hurry. ''I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to the Yule Ball?'' I knew she would ask me. She is so goddamn predictable. 

''I'm sorry Pansy but I already have a date to the Yule Ball'' I wanted to turn around again but she suddenly stood in front of us, she is so annoying. ''Who?!'' she shouted making her voice echo through the corridors. ''Miss Greengrass here would love to join me during the Yule Ball'' her face became red from anger and she pushed Daphne to the side walking away but not after saying ''You will be mine again Draco Malfoy, you wait!'' pfft as if. 

Daphne chuckled ''I can't believe you ever dated her'' she says while laughing really hard now. ''Yeah I know it keeps me awake at night'' we both were laughing now and we moved on going on our way to Slughorn's office. I never knew I could be having such a great time with Daphne, I mean we never really talked so I didn't really know her. All I know was that she was the older sister of Astoria but Daphne is so different from her younger sister.

Astoria is kinda slutty, she's wearing clothes that were too short so every guy looks her way. I mean her skirt was barely covering her pussy and she seems to never wear her robe even though it's obligated to wear a robe. She's always standing so close to you when you talk to her and twirling her locks around her finger while biting her lip. She's practically begging to hook up with you when you talk to her and it's so bloody annoying. I bet she fucked the whole school but left with feelings for me and I can't help it because yeah it was a good fuck but I don't have feelings for her.