kitty kitty kitty chu~ (Kurosaki Ranmaru x reader)

"Aww Ran-Ran you look so cute!!!"

"(Y/N) I swear I will kill you when we get home!!" He growled, obviously not pleased that you dressed him up in a cat costume. No. Not even a fully costume.

It was a cat tail with matching ears in (F/C) and a tutu around his waist. Why did you chose it? Because

A. It gave you a great view of his well formed and muscular body

B. It looks adorable!

C. It shows his a$$ off well ;3

And of course, that was the most important part! Right?!

"Aww but ran-ran!"

"No." He was being stubborn,  almost like a little kid.

"I will give you spaghetti with extra meat~" you smirked, knowing he loved That.

He gulped, almost giving in "no....that isn't gonna work this time .."

"And how about some tiramisu? "

That's it.

Grabbing your hand, he went straight to the car, not caring what other people thought and damn. Their faces were quite amusing.

You giggled all the way back home but things got serious once you got there

"Strip."

"What?" You blushed deep red of what he just said

"You heard me. If I have to wear this, you will have to stand naked." He grinned evil, obviously enjoying this now.

"F-f-fine!" Not wanting to look weak to him you slowly started to strip from your clothes once he locked the door.

Now standing there fully naked, and him now having a GREAT view of your a$$, he dragged you to the bedroom and swayed his fake tail from Side to side "kitty wants to play~" he whispered into your ear hungry, pushing you on the bed and hovering over you.

That night could only be described in one word.

Amazing.

****************************************

Heya! :3 I hope you liked this chapter!

I'm sorry if it's  too OOC but I'm not too familiar with Ran-chan~ I will take more requests, just tell me what character and maybe a plot, too!

--Chey