those freaking embarrassing....well ya know. (Ichinose Tokiya x reader)

Heya! :3 so I decided to do the Tokiya x reader first but next is definitely satsuki x reader! If you would like any other character after that, don't hesitate to tell me!

--chey

***************************************

Tokiya Ichinose, who's not just the most sexiest man alive.

No.

He's your boyfriend of over 2 years now and neither of you couldn't be happier.

You weren't one who constantly talked on and on but more of the guys who kept quiet, rarely spoke and felt like this was the best conversation you've ever had.

And within the 2 years, of course you guys had sex, which by the way couldn't be any more amazing (*brag brag brag* xD).

But he also loved new lingerie and since Valentine's day was coming up, you decided on some new lingerie.  Of course he insisted of coming along ( *wink wink* ;) ) and honestly; it wouldn't surprise you if he did it with you right in the middle of the store.

" (Y/N) how about this one?" Tokiya held up a light blue thong along with a bra that pretty much only covered your nipples. (I suck at lingerie so plz don't judge q.q)

"A-ah....t-that's not really my color...." you mumbled abit embarrassed

"Hm? I think it goes wonderful with you (H/L) (H/C), (Y/N)"

The truth was, after 2 1/2 hours of shopping, you felt embarrassed and most definitely would write a reminder to not take him clothes shopping again.

Why?

Everything he found attractive either

A. Goes into the BDSM categories

Or B. Just showed waaaayyy too much in your opinion.

Of course you wanted to look hot for him, more than hot, you wanted him to beg~

But not with something like that.

After a while you found a purple corset , that showed alittle more nuh-uh.

"I found something~" you sang with the bag in your hand

He raised an eyebrow "may I see it?"

"Not until tonight baby~"  okay the plan was to wait til Valentine's day but you just had to see his expression.

He chuckled quietly "I can't wait~" he purred into your ear which made you blush furiously

~time skip~

At around 8 pm you disappeared into the bathroom, taking a deep breath and stripped.

Your house was quite huge, of course you could only expect that from a famous idol, but right now it really came to handy, you could hide from him.

Once you were done you walked to your bedroom, laying down in a sexy pose (take it. I'm not good with specifics u.u)

"Tokiya~" you purred ones he passed the door.

He didn't find anything unusual until he passed the door.

Slowly backing up again, he Peaked in, staring for a moment and pretty much just standing there like an idiot for now.

You took in a shaky breath, turning on your back as you played with a strain of your hair "play with me, master~" you breathed out

A blush formed on his face as he gulped, slowly moving closer

"You don't know what this will do~" he whispered into your ear and he was right.

That was a hot sweaty night you won't forget.

***************************************

Heya! :3

I hope you liked this chapter, leave a review or wish or whatever and have a good day! :3

--chey