Princess (Hijirikawa Masato x reader)

It's been 5 years since you've been married to the fabulous! Bluenette , Hijirikawa Masato. And you could say you guys live a pretty awesome life.
Back then, after STARISH calmed down for a bit, he bought you two a huge house with the view on the ocean and you enjoyed going there to just read and write or play around in the water.

However, lately he has been quite busy and you felt left out from him. Every time you wanted to spend some time together he would wave you off with the reason that he was tired or has more work to do and just came for a quick snack.

It was another one of these days and you decided to go outside and sit under the big oak tree , sighing you stared out into distance. "He's so weird lately..." you mumbled to yourself. To you, he was always fun and full of life, but now he's more like the masato he shows to Ren. "Maybe I should call Ren and ask him what I could do...afterall he knows him longer..." you said to yourself and dialed his number.

"Yes~? (Y/N) ~?" A smooth voice echoed from the other end. Truth be told, your crush was actually Ren but something just drew you to masato. Anyways back on track.

"Ren I need your help."

"Anything for the lady~ what's up?"

"Masato's acting weird lately like really weird and I thought since you know him for some time....can you tell me what's up with him?" You kind of started to panic

"First I want you to calm down. And wjat kind of weird?"

You took a deep breath before continuing "well, he's 'busy' and every time I want to spent time with him, he says he's busy or tired and goes to bed."

It was quiet for a moment "Ren...?"

"(Y/N). " he was Serious now "this can mean 3 things.
1. He really IS. Busy.
2. He's up to something really big.
3. He will...or is thinking about leaving you."

While the first two were still okay, the third one hit you hard "y-you don't think...i-it's number three right. .?"

"Of course not! He loves you too much.." he tried to cheer you up but he knew as well as you that it could truly be number 3.

You took in a shaky breath and heard footsteps behind you "I gotta go Ren. Thanks for the help Ren."

"Anything for the lady~ hope everything works out and take care (Y/N)." And then it was over.

You turned around to see who it was and there stood your husband of 5 years, blushing like and idiot as he played with his fingers "(Y-Y/N). I would like you to come with me for a moment, please."

You were confused for a moment but nodded and decided to follow him.

Suddenly you were blindfolded "M-Masato...?" You said unsure.

"Ssshh. Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then don't worry."

You could feel you were brought into the house and moved around some stairs and long halls

"Where are we going?"

"Almost there." He replied and opened one specific door.

"U-undo the blindfold and look for yourself. .." he said quietly and shy.

You slowly put it off and gasped in surprise, now you understood why he was so busy. He took all the time and re-renovated his office and made a baby room out of it.

"I-i don't know about you, (Y/N) , but I've been thinking about this for quite a while. A-and I think I'm finally ready to take the next step and started a family with you, b-but I didn't know how to tell you a-and I kind of sat down and thought and said it might be best to just show you....however, I understand if you're not ready for the next st---" you cut him off halfway through with a long and passionate kiss.

"Masato. ...I've been thinking about it too, and I'm ready whenever you are~" you smiled sweetly at him, the smile he fell in love with so badly.

"That makes me so happy, my princess." He Said and smiled softly at you, pulling you into another kiss.

That night, you two did a lot of hard work together, and you couldn't wait to find out if it paid off.

****************************************

HEY!!!!

I hope you all like this new chapter. :3 I dunno what to say so...

Bye!

-chey