Dreams (Syo Kurusu x Reader)

"You can do it , Syo!!" You shouted at him with a big grin.

Syo was your boyfriend for over a year now , however, he never thought he is manly enough for you. You tried telling him over and over again that he's perfectly imperfect for you and you would never ever want to change him, yet it never convinced him.

"A-argh...n-no....so-so...high!!!" He shut his eyes tight, clinging onto the seat in the roller coaster "how can you even survive this?!'

"Relax. It hasn't even started yet,  if it helps you can bury your face in my chest and enjoy my sent while we're going down~" you teased and he just frowned "haha very funny (Y/N)."

You laughed and then the ride started

His eyes already shut tight and clinging onto the safety bar like crazy , you wrapped your arms around him "hey. You know that you really don't have to proof anything right?"

"I-i know....I wanna do this though!"

"I love you anyways ~"

He sighed and smiled softly "thanks...I love you too"

"And believe in you now take it like a man and do this shit!" You spoke and laughed while he death glared and kissed you roughly,  making you moan. You flushed from the sudden kid "s-syo! !"

He laughed "payback, baby ~"

He laughed all the way down the roller coaster, not even noticing this. Why? Because your cute growing face just made his day ~

"SYO! YOU MADE IT!" You shouted in excitement

"Eh..w-what?...WHA?!" He looked at himself, then you, then himself "I...I Made it!! I-i mean of course I made it. I'm manly afterall!" He nodded proudly while you started laughing.

"Hey...uhm....thanks, (Y/N).

I never said it but you're actually the reason why I continue fighting. It's. ...like you give me the strength and think ahead of time...you're the reason why I don't just chase my dreams but I live in them....you are my dream I would never want to loose you....I love you (Y/N)." He flushed, hiding his face under his hat.

You, too, blushed heavily from his words before cupping his cheeks and kissing him softly "I love you too syo and as long as you don't give up, I'll continue cheering you on!"

And then the next ride started but you guys didn't care, no, you were too busy with your  make-out scene ~

**************************************

Heya! So here's the next chapter. I'm sorry for not updating the other story, I'm just out of ideas for it ;^; hope you like this one!

Chey~