cute little flower (Jinguji Ren x Reader)

It was another normal day at saotome academy. Another normal day of ren doing his usually rounds while flirting with the his 'ladies'.

You are (Y/N) and you hated him. Despised him in every possible way.
He tried hitting on you a few times, but all you did is shove him off and even turned him down in front of everyone as he asked you out. Not just because romance is forbidden but also because , like said, you couldn't stand that guy.

"Hello little flower~" echoed behind you. You knew who it was.

Did I mention he still hasn't given up though ?

"What do you want, Ren?" You asked. You wanted to get this over rather quickly than anything.

"No need to be so grumpy, angel~ . All I wanted to ask is if you wanted to come to a movie was if you with me later.?" He said, rather amused than anything.

You stared at him, looking for any sign of a teasing but there was none. "Fine. " you said, very much to his surprise.

"Very well. I will pick you up at 7." He said and walked off again

~time skip~

It was 6:45 pm by now and you still didn't know why you agreed to this. "Urgh I'm such an idiot! Why did I do that?!" You shouted at yourself.

But it was too late, he was already there outside your door.

As you opened the door, you gasped in surprise. Not just was he in a suit by he belt a rose out to you [which is nothing new but still]. You suddenly felt plain in your orange-red dress, but he thought you look stunning.

"Good evening, my lady~" he said and gave the rose to you.

You took it slowly, placing it aside while grabbing your purse. "G-good evening, Ren" you stuttered alittle

He chuckled at seeing your reaction and took your hand gently.

"Have I ever told you how grateful I am for going out tonight with the most beautiful lady my eyes have ever lied on~?"

You blushed, that was too much for you at that moment "R-ren... don't mess with my feelings like that... I am not like other girls. I can't take the pain otherwise I would throw myself in like those." You said softly...

Ren was again very surprised by that "lady..... what makes you think I am playing with you?"

"Because I know you. You're the playboy of the school. A flirtatious idiot." You said, tears threatening to fall.

He suddenly hugged you, serious as ever "listen. Never, would I ever, hurt the one that means the world to me. You opened me up. You showed me that not everyone likes me, that not everyone falls for my charms. That's why i love you." He explained.

You looked up at him, eyes wide in surprise "r-ren....." but it was too late, he already had his lips on yours "my cute little flower....." he whispered.

That evening was as magical as it could ever get.

****************************************

Hey guys! I hope you like the new chapter. I'm alittle rusty on Ren (I used to rp him alot) so don't judge!

--chey