Happy New year (Y/N)!!! (Ittoki Otoya x reader

Hey guys! First of all sorry for not updating, I had alot of shit going on (excuse my french) and I just lacked on ideas...

Well I hope you all had a great and safe Christmas! :D and now, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!! WOHOO! !
****************************************

It was new year's eve and of course you spend it with a couple of friends, however, it was just some friends. It were the band members of ST☆RISH and QUARTET ☆ NIGHT! yeah and if that wasn't just amazing enough, you actually helped Haruka compose songs for both groups. (I'm making you famous reader-chan!  XD ok ok sorry back to the story. Hey that rhymed! Okay sorry... ._.)

Anyways like I said, it's Christmas eve and all of the master course was outside.  It was chilly, but you wanted to look nice for a certain red head that was your crush for over two years now.

You had on your (f/c) dress and a matching bow along with some black boots.

But aren't you a genius for forgetting your jacket? You mentally facepalmed "great (Y/N) just great.." you mumbled to yourself as Reiji jumped over and onto your shoulders.

"Rei-chan!" You grinned at your best friend and ruffled his hair.

He pouted "mou... (Y/N)-chan you messed my hair up!  How am I supposed to look good for the ladies now?"

You laughed "no need to Reiji.  They love you anyways" you stated and looked over to Otoya.

~a while later~

"You're still after him huh?" A certain Orange haired  said as he stood beside you

You jumped in surprise

"Gee Ren don't sneak up on me like that!"

He only chuckled "you should tell him, lady, or I might steal you for myself~" he winked down at you.

That shot you over the edge of a dark blush "e-e-eh...I will tell him!! Infact..r-right now!!" You waved and went over to him.

"Otoya!" You Shouted out as he turned around and smiled at you, catching you in a tight hug like he always did with you.

"(Y/N) ! I was about to look for you." He smiled down at you as you were, red as a tomato, buried in bis chest

"Y-eah...eh...Otoya. ..it's only 2 minutes left til midnight and---"

He looked at you expectingly and started to blush 'is she gonna confess?! I need to do it first!!' He thought as his head ran wild 'omg what am I gonna do?!' He ran circles in his head and mentally slapped himself 'come on otoya! You can do it!'

He looked at the clock '30 seconds go for it! ' he thought

While he thought you kept on talking

"--and that's why I wanted to---" Suddenly you felt a pair of warm lips on yours. Your eyes widened for a moment but you soon kissed back, letting the heat of the kiss warm up your body and forget everything around you.

At exactly 12:01 am , you guys pulled away, otoya as red as a tomato and you probably redder than his crimson hair.

Suddenly you heard clapping and whistling from Ren and Reiji who winked over to you and otoya proud.

Otoya smiled softly, holding you tight in his arms as a blushed still colored his cheeks "(Y/N) ....i-i've. ...I mean....I....I....l-l-lo---"

"I love you Otoya~" you simply said , knowing it was hard for him to say

He sighed in relief and kissed your head "I love you too, (Y/N) " he whispered as you two turned to watch the fireworks go up, still cuddled up in each other's arms.

**************************************

SO! :D

I hope you liked this chapter, if you have any ideas for any of the other characters and chapters, just write it in the comments~

Ren: oh and don't mind if she disappears again, lady-tachi and I have alot to discuss ;)

Me: *pushes ren away* gee that guy .... ;-;

Reiji: *jumps in* infact why not vote for her stories ! :D

Me: plz rei-chan stahp ! >< but I would appreciate it!

Ren & Reiji: *wrap their arms around my shoulders* HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!

- Chey :3