Domo Arigatou, mr. roboto. (mikaze Ai x reader 0.2)

Today you were announced a new student into your classroom, and honestly you didn't care. At. All.

I mean look at him, as soon as he walked in he just smiled and blushed shyly, his hair is unnaturally teal colored, his eyes are weird and he talks like he has no emotion whatsoever except those expressed on his face.

"Students please welcome our newest student , Mikaze Ai! I expect all of you to be nice to him and make him feel welcome." Your teacher said as he made his way torwards you 'oh no' you thought as he sat beside you

"Hello." He spoke gently and looked torwards you, a soft smile plastered on his face.

You scoffed, scooting away from him immediately "don't talk to me, newby. " you said, you hated him already.

He blinked at your act of rudeness but let it slip and leaned back in his seat.

(Y/N)! You are to guide mister Mikaze around this school during lunch time, get him used to everything, ne~?" Your teacher said and smiled.

You fake smiled "of course it would be my pleasure!"

Ai stared blankly at you, seeing right through your false act, nonetheless maybe he could try talking to you again later.

~time skip to lunch~

Once the class started moving to lunch, Ai made his way to you who was waiting

"Hurry up newby I don't have time forever!" You groaned

He smiled again "I'm already here, where to we start? " he asked sweetly.

"Don't give me that sweet shit, 'Ai'. If you really think you can impress me with that , just stop." You said and let him down the now empty halls.

Ai let that slip as well, though you could tell he was close to exploding.
So he put his 'i don't care' mask back on.

Then you had a genius idea of how to get rid of him.

"Ai, do you need to use the bathroom?"

"No." He simply stated and walked past them with you.

You scoffed "are you hungry? Anything you want to eat?"

"No." Again, got he was even worse than expected.

You groaned, only one thing left.

You found an empty room and pushed him in it, locking it from the outside

"Finally!!!"

He sighed "oh well, time to use it." He said and pulled his hand off, underneath was a little chainsaw with which he dug a whole to get his hand through and unlock it.

By then you were already on the way to lunch but he quickly caught up to you, hand back on of course. "That wasn't very nice."

"H-how did you escape!?!" You asked

"If I tell you, you'd drop dead." He stated

You scoffed "yeah right."

"I'm a robot. An A.I. and I am sick of you treating me disrespectfully just because you think you're someone of a higher status. My data says that the possibility you ever being smarter than me is -0.5 to 100. It's very obviously to me that you're not very generous and declined all my acts of being nice and in return gave me coldness and acts of boldness. I shrugged them off but it's getting ob my so to say wires and I will not put up with you any longer." He stated and walked off.

You, on the other hand, just stood there dumbfounded and completely lost after the 3 rd sentence. Nonetheless you understood.

~another beautiful time skip :3~

But who knew that this incident in high school could lead you to an amazing friendship, and now relationship, of over 7 years? Things sure start in the weirdest of ways.

***********************************

Heya! I know Ai is so to say 'OOC' but I did this on purpose and I hope you all still love me~ :3 if anyone ever wants another chapter of whatever characters , just inbox or comment and I'd gladly make one :3 (BTW! I'M SO HAPPY THAT THIS HAS OVER 5 THOUSAND READINGS!!!)

-Chey