preference #1 how you met

//so I started thinking... and I realized why not make one shots AND preferences? Also I apologize for not having updated in forever but I will try to do that more often. If you have any requests, just tell me and I will see what I can do!!! (I suddenly remembered I need to do that eiichi one shot... aye I will probably hit that tonight) //

Natsuki- it was a cool Saturday afternoon and your parents had left you alone at home. However, that didn't stop you from meeting up with your friends at a local café right? You had just recently moved to Japan, something to do with your dad's job that you somehow didn't quite understand. Anyways, on your first day in your new environment, your parents took you out to a small café that was close to your new home and ever since then you'd spent your free days there. Thats also where you met your best friend, Shaylee, who also had just moved here about a year ago.
Anyways back to the present: it was in the midst of winter and snow but covering basically everything, but that was the least of your problems right now. As you turned the corner to get to the said café, you bumped into something tall...and... soft? Thankfully you didn't fall but once you looked up to see what you've run into, you couldn't help but blush slightly "I am so sorry!" You quickly apologized only to be adored by that certain thing "ahhh.. you're so cute! I'm Shinomiya Natsuki! " he explained to you quickly as you replied, stuttering slightly, "a-ah... (Y-Y/N)...."

Tokiya- you were new at saotome academy and quite frankly, you stood out big time. You had a thick Scottish accent (don't we all just love Scottish accents? Deal with it if you don't.) And people immediately teased you for it. You weren't the most emotionally stable person so it got to you quite badly. However, you kept your head high nonetheless and moved on with your day. Well until your last class... where someone decided to knock your books out of your hand and push you to the ground, "you should've never come here" they spat at you but before they said anything else, someone came and grabbed you, "shouldn't you fight someone your own size?" He'd say and help you back to your feet before helping you gather your stuff and moving away with you "t-thank you ah..." "ichinose tokiya." "Right... thank you, ichinose-san " you replied before walking off, your stuff secured under your arm "you know it's not nice to just leave without you introducing yourself." He called back out to you, and you smiled "(L/N) (F/N) and thanks again."

Cecil-. "C-camus!! Let me go!!" Cecil whined as he was dragged to his room by none other than the count of permafrost himself "not until you mad up and admit to your mess." The count replied but a soft voice called out to them "w-wait!! It wasn't him!!" You said and ran up behind them, making the two turn and look at you. Yeah.. you may or may not have broken camus' tea set earlier that day. "Hmph. Who are you?" Camus asked and you gulped, God he could be scary "(F/N) (L/N) " you replied, taking all your confidence in hand "and it was me, who broke it. I apologize, though. I was clumsy and did not see where I was going" both men looked at you, well Cecil anyway. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you, you truly were a princess. "Very well. I will hold you accountable and I expect a new set. You can be lucky it wasn't my favorite, fool." Camus spat at you and let Cecil drop to the ground. You sighed in relief and helped the prince up "I'm sorry if I got you in trouble" but Cecil was still speechless...

Ren- urgh. You hated him. With a passion. That Flirty womanizing dick. Jinguji Ren. You sometimes wished you had never had met him but since your families have always been close, you had no other choice but to become... acquaintances from a going age on. You met when you two were still fairly young, four years of age maybe but as the years went on, you just grew to loathe his Flirty ways, nonetheless you two were always there for each other if needed.

Ittoki- ah the clumsy redhead. You two met at the orphanage when you were dropped there at a not so going age. Your parents wanted nothing to do with you anymore and once your age hit 8 they dropped you off with everything you had, which wasn't much. Just a few clothes and that stupid flute you loved to play. However, otoya was the first to spot you and befriend you. He'd tell you stories and play together and soon enough you two became inseparable.

Syo- Syo and you met in a store one day. Turns out you both love fendoras and when you went to grab one, his hand reached for the same and you two fought over which of you should have it until he gave in "you can have it..." "no it's fine you can take it " you replied and handed it to him. He beamed and thanked you before running off to buy it. However, he felt quite bad so he searched the next couple of days to get the same hat and lucky enough, he found another one. And even luckier, he found you walking along the streets! After running up to you and explaining his situation (and may or may not some flushed cheeks) he handed you the fedora and you two exchanged numbers, only to find out that both of you would attend saotome a couple of years later.

Masato- it was something you did as a hobby, you played piano. And so, one night when you couldn't sleep, you sneaked out of your dorm and into one of the music rooms. You loved it, the black and white keys which were smooth on your hand and the sounds that grand piano made. It was pure bliss to you and you'd play every chance you got. However, there was just one song that you couldn't quite get right. It wasn't even the fingerings but it just didn't feel right. So you sat there, practicing the entertainer ,one of your favorites, not knowing that there was someone watching.

(Just gonna do STARISH right now. I might add Quartet Night later )