preference #3 his first thoughts of you

// there's an important note at the end of this, please read it!!! //

Natsuki- waaahhh she's so cute! I can't believe I bumped into her. Hey maybe I can make it up to her. Oh my goodness is that a ticket to the piyo-chan event that's coming up? Heaven I think I'm in love!

Tokiya- she's beautiful. So intelligent, independent, caring. She enjoys literature? Bonus points. Maybe I could talk to her. She definitely is one of the clumsy ones too, *sigh* but I feel like she could be worth it.

Cecil- mission abort mission abort! Don't, my princess. Don't get yourself into trouble for me. Oh now we both have camus-senpai after us! Or maybe just you do... don't worry my princess I will keep you safe!

Ren- (note that this id young ren) she's kinda cute. Hey maybe she wants to play with me? she sure seems more outgoing than that Hijirikawa son.. oh God here she comes, act normal Ren just normal!

Ittoki- oh? Whats this? a new girl? Wow she's adorable...shy too...stop staring at her you creep! Great now she's embarrassed...urgh why am I so weird?

Syo- no way will that girl get that fedora *growls and narrows eyes* well maybe...she's kind cute. Oh wow did she just...just leave it? Man now I feel bad. Arrrghhh!!! Damn this girl and her beauty for me giving her the fedora.

Masato- what's that? A piano, at this hour? I shouldn't spy on people but... it's so beautiful ... oh wow... look at the way the moonlight shines upon her...her fingers are gracefully caressing the piano keys, I wonder what they'd feel like in my hand.... wait what masato get a hold of yourself!

************************************

Heya! I know this was a rather short chapter but I /promise/ I will write a lot more and especially one shots again but ANYWAYS I NEED YOU TO READ THIS LAST BIT PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

OKAY SO AS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW I HAVE STARTED ON 2 OTHER BOOKS, ONE SUPERNATURAL RELATED AND ONE HARRY POTTER RELATED AND I WAS WONDERING if you maybe could go check it out like that'd be awesome! I love you guys and thanks in advance *hugs and kisses* bye
~chey