Just a little longer (Kotobuki Reiji x Reader)

"Come (y/n)-chan!!! We got alot to do!!" Your friend, Kotobuki Reiji shouted out to you.

"Urgh Reiji. ..do I have to?" You groaned from the comfortable seat in the back of the band's bus

"Yes, of course! !! It's the opening of the new water park and I really want you to go with me, pretty pretty please!!" He pleaded with his puppy eyes. He knew you hated when he did that, because it worked everytime

"Fine fine!! But no puppy eyes!" You said and laughed before going to the restroom to switch into your swim wear.

"Alright all done!" You shouted and came out in your (f/c) bikini (if you're a boy , which I don't think, then make it your f/c trunks)

Reiji blushed alittle and then whistled slyly "uh uh ~ you look good (y/n)-chan! " then he pulled his own shirt off, revealing not just his well toned and muscled upper body but also some green trunks with 'Quartet! Night!" On the back of it. And yes. He was pretty proud ~

You giggled at his cuteness "kawaii rei-chan~" you said and then you two left to go to the water park.

-Time skip to the water park-

Once you were there,  you were immediately dragged to the slides by Reiji "come on!!! Don't be so slow!!" He shouted and you laughed at his childish behavior. "Coming!!"

Once up the slide, you noticed it was pretty high "uh Reiji. ...is this thing safe...?" You shuddered out "oh? Is my little (y/n)-chan scared?" He chuckled

You blushed as he called you 'my little' but when he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and held you close, that once worsened your blush "r-reiji..."

"Don't worry (y/n), I will hold you okay?"

You nodded slightly and sat down with Reiji behind you, holding you tightly "Ready?" He asked and you nodded

Then it went down and you noticed it wasn't even that bad.

Once you two splashes into the water you started to laugh

"I take that as a 'i liked it Rei-chan do it again!' " he joked and laughed with you.

"Actually,  I wouldn't mind it. Thanks Rei-chan!" You went to him and hugged him tight. "A-ah no problem....but...I need to tell you something" he said after hugging you back. He brought a hand up to the back of his neck and scratched it nervously "I...I..." he started but you cut him off "I LOVE YOU REIJI!!!" you shouted out and blushed darkly afterwards.

Reiji, too, blushed deeply but then smiled and hugged you tightly "phew. ..I thought you were never going to return my feelings. I love you too, (y/n)-chan! " he said and giggled before pulling away slightly and kissed your lips softly

Yap, that definitely was worth the slide.

*************************************

Heya~ here's the next chapter and I hope you like it cx

P.S.: Reiji ish so cute! ><

~Chey