Thief (Camus x reader)

// hey guys ;-; like always I'm late and urgh well everything has been going downhill and I got finals this and next week so I really need to study. I know I know I use many excuses but life ain't always easy u.u
Well anyways I will try to update this story whenever I can! And I was wondering if I should start a new one too...I just don't know what to write a bout. If y'all could come up with some of your favorite shippings (preferably from utapri, tmnt, BroCon or Diabolik Lovers, but others are okay too~) that would be so awesome!! *^*

***************************************

"(Y/N) !!!!!!!!!" Camus shouted.
You were giggling and running down the hall of saotome academy as fast as your feet would carry you.
Just moments before you had stolen all of camus' candy and he isn't quite happy about that.

"I swear (Y/N) I will give you one last chance to give them back to me." He growled.

Uh oh. You just noticed he was right in front and well howling over you
"No chance big guy." Was definitely not the right answer in his opinion.

He grabbed you by the collar and smirked "well then if that's what you wish, I guess I need to punish you~" he threatened.

You gulped. Not because he was scary but he had quite the rapist look on his face for now (WHAT TIME IS IT?! RAPE RAPE RAPE! ok sorry.)

After a while of a stare contest he dragged you off to his room.
Once you guys were in , he placed you on his sofa and then sat beside you "your punishment will be to feed me sweets whenever I wish to. It could be now, which it will be, or it could be later in class, or maybe at a concert." He explained

You stared at him in disbelief. You thought he was about to rape you, not that it was rape to you, you would actually very much like that.

"A-ah...o-okay..." you stuttered out.

He stood back up, bringing you along with him and then brought you to the door, opening it and pushing you out.
Then gave you a piece of candy.

Slowly taking the sweet delicate chocolate piece, you put it in your mouth.

"Oh and one more thing."

You stopped dead in your tracks and stared at him, him who just crashed his lips onto yours and kissed you softly, but that didn't last long because it turned to a heated make out session. Tongues fighting for dominance, which of course he won, all while taking that piece of Chocolate out of your mouth and eating it himself.

"I want the candy out of your mouth." He winked and then slammed the door shut in your face, leaving you speechless and confused.

&********************************

So I hope you liked this chapter, I honestly don't know much about camus but I hope y'all liked it xD

~Chey