Flowers (Mikaze Ai x reader)

Your PoV.

It wasn't long that you were in the master course, only a couple of months, but you already made friends with quite a few people. But one person in particular catched your eye. His name was Mikaze Ai and you didn't know why. He was just perfect. Literally. His skin was remarkable sparkling and didn't had anything on it. It shined smooth in the sun and sometimes even sparkled alittle. His hair looked so soft and perfectly cut as he always wore it in a pony tail...all in all you loved this person and he even became one of your best friends.

"(Name)." You looked up from the lyrics you were just scrambling on a piece of paper, a smile spread across your face "Ai-senpai!" You spoke in pure excitement. You loved it when he called your name, yet he almost never showed any expression which made you kind of sad. But you didn't mind. You loved him just the way he is.

He looked bored "have you been out here all day? You could've gotten a sun burn!" He said and pointed at the sun that was making everyone hot. You blinked, not quite understanding "t-the sun...?" You asked and he nodded "ah uhm. ...well..." you tried to think of an excuse but couldn't find one.

Ai sighed and sat on the bench beside you "you really need a babysitter huh?" But he couldn't blame himself, he too felt weird around you, yet neither of you knew what it actually meant "(name) ?"

"Y-yes..?"

He moved closer and put some sunscreen on your arms and face "take better care of yourself" you blush furiously as his fingers touched your skin, even though you loved rhe feeling, you would never admit that.

He snipped his finger under your nose "mou...you keep zoning out so fast." He said and sighed , then took your hand which caught you by surprise "A-Ai-senpai?" You asked "just be quiet and follow." He replied and dragged you along.

Not so long after that, you two were going into the woods (I know what you guys are thinking *wiggles eyebrows* you dirty little children xD) and he lead you to a lake. Hundreds of different colored flowers were around it as he looked at your expression. "A-Ai-senpai..."

"Just call me Ai."

"It's. ...beautiful" you said and looked at him, he blushed alittle and looked away, letting go of your hand "y-yeah...I found it and I thought I might share it with you since you're the only person I actually consider my friend." He replied and sat down in the flowers. You followed his gesture and sat beside him.

After a while pf talking about random stuff , Ai leaned forward and found a extra colorful and bright tulip that he tugged behind your ear and in your hair. "Ai...?" You asked in confusion but he only put a finger on your lips "it reminds me of you...it's beautiful and bright just like you...it's also free just like you." He didn't know why he said it and blushed afterwards but in your opinion it was just the cutest thing ever. You giggled and kisses his cheek "thank you, Ai." His blush darkened as he looked away "y-you're welcome. .." he mumbled as he cupped your cheeks and leaned closer. You didn't know what was going on until it was too late and he had his lips on yours in a soft and gentle kiss. You blushed furiously but soon your eyes fluttered shut as you kissed him back.

The kiss lasted for a good while until he pulled away to look at you "(name), I've been having this strange feeling around you...I want to be around you all the time, want to protect you, want to never leave your side, and I hate it to see you with anyone else but myself. (Name), I love you. With all my heart and soul and I will do anything I can to make you happy from the bottom of your heart." He spoke

You were speechless, did he...did he really just confess? Your cheeks were redder than a tomato but you were glad he felt the same way. You smiled and hugged him tight "I love you too Ai. So much...."

He replied with a smile and returned the hug "thanks, (name), thanks for giving me a chance."

*************************************

HEY!

So this is my first character x reader so I hope it wasn't too messed up xD hope you like it and til next time!