Dream

Alright! I'm back baby!!

Sorry for the long wait, again... Because of Covid-19, my holidays has been me alone without seeing my family... and because of that i got more depressed than usual and it showed a lot at where i work as well as my grade in my french class... So my motivation also took a toll on everything i was doing... Including this story, i lost my inspiration and ideas for it and got myself sick often from not caring about myself...

But now, i'll try my best to continue writing this and i also fell into the Trolls fandom xD So, i'll be making stories about that too! (And many others on other subjects)

Anyway, on with the story and, again, i apologize for my inactivity!

-------------------

Darkness surrounded him yet again. The warmth he felt, gone. and as time passed in that complete dark room, he felt more and more empty. Feelings escaped him, little by little his worries, fears, hate were all dissipating. As if someone was taking them away...

Error knew who it was. It was easy to guess, really. Who else in the entire Multiverse could feed of of negative feelings other than the lord of Nightmare himself?

No one.

This whole situation would usually get him mad, but if he did get mad right now, Nightmare will just take it away as well... Sadly, there was nothing he could do at the moment. He couldn't even wake up, as if Nightmare was keeping him from doing so.

And after a few more moments, when Error's negativity was all gone, the nightmares appeared again. But this time, he knew it wasn't real, so he tried to keep his calm and to not give in his own fears.

But as the nightmare got worst, he failed to keep his composure and fear rised again in his soul. As he saw everything he ever feared appearing right in front of him, an arrow flew fast right in between Error and his fears.

A loud scream was heard as light started to shine through the once dark room. Error closed his eyes and shielded his face with his arms as the light got way too bright for him. Once he opened his eyes though, he let his arms fall to his sides and saw a nice and sunny clearing surrounded by animals and plants. Not far from his position was a hill. At the very top of the hill was a nice apple tree that shone in the sun. Error then realized that what he was seeing was made from someone he never thought would actually help him.

Dream.

He looked around, trying to find the lord of dreams, but found nothing but a nice view of one of the AU he visited once. Dreamtale. Although missing the villagers, this place was beautiful, he had to admit... Maybe Ink was right for wanting to preserve life after all.

Then again, Error thought, Ink was right... balance must be maintained, whether he liked it or not. If there is no balance and only creations, the multiverse would just become one giant AU, with all of the small universes all smashed together. If this were to happen, it could very well destroy the whole Multiverse.

Because of his memories, Error started to hate himself for everything that he did when he became a glitch. But now that he thought about it, becoming a glitch actually helped the Multiverse. Maybe he was actually chosen for this job? Maybe his creator knew about balance and decided to make him be part of it?

Who knows? On that moment, Error simply allowed himself to relax. He walked to the top of the hill, sat down and just enjoyed the view, finally getting some rest, with a genuine smile on his face.

---------------------------------

Dream sighed as he just threw his brother out of Error's dream. As long as he stayed, the glitch will be able to rest properly. Meaning he now had to be there everytime Error would fall asleep.

He didn't like it, but for Ink, Dream would do anything. And since Ink, somehow, was in love with Error, he was going to help them every step of the way. Dream was jealous, but even through his jealousy he was able to find it in his heart to help the one he loved the most. Even if it meant helping his second worst enemy. Of course his first was his own brother...

Nightmare...

How could he had been so blind... He should have trusted him more than his friends. He should have been there for him, and not abandon him when he needed Dream the most. He failed him. And that was eating him on the inside. Dream still remembered like it was yesterday, the look on Night's face when he yelled at him for not trusting their friends... And the horrific transformation as Night ate all the black apples after being beaten down like he was nothing to those people...

He shook his head, now was not the time to think about that. But at the back of his mind, he wished he could save his brother. Perhaps, one day he'll be able to achieve his goal and finally reunite with his dear brother. Only time would tell.

For now, Dream just sat down, hidden from Error. He looked at his once beautiful home, reviving all the wonderful memories he made there. All the good time he and Night would laugh and play.

He smiled, as he closed his eyes waiting for Error to wake up.

------------------------------------

And there you have it! The first chapter of the year. I hope you enjoyed it!

And i'm sorry again for my inactivity, i wish you all a good day/night/whatever your time zone is xD