Memories

Here's to a new chapter!! *Cheers alone in her kitchen with her glass of orange juice and vodka*

Time skip!!

----------------------------

It has been a while since they got out of Gaster's created void. Ink went back to patroling AUs to make sure nothing happened in his absence, while Error just decided to stay in his Anti-Void.

Alone...

While Ink had friends who missed him, Error had nothing but puppets he made of all the sanses he ever met, and silence. A home of nothingness. A never ending white hell hole that could corrupt anyone who stayed there for too long... And drives them crazy to the point of insanity. Yep! That was his home... Error liked it though, it was spacious, silent.. Very silent and- Oh who was he kidding? After spending so much time with the Squid he felt more empty and alone than ever before.

He sighed as he just fell flat on his back in the middle of place, looking up at the ceiling filled with strings and humans soul. The voices non-stop telling him what he should be doing. But, for once, Error didn't felt like destroying anything. The only two things he could think of right now was what Ink told him and the weird flashbacks he got during their time in the grey Void-like world.

Did Ink really mean it? And why was he seeing those memories? Ink does not have a soul of his own, so how could he return Error's feelings? Also, was those his past memories? Was he conneceted to Geno? Nothing he could think of right now could answer his questions. He needed someone to talk to about those, but who?

He had no clue how long he had been laying there, thinking, and soon fell in another flashback...

"He was sitting in the save screen, alone with the window opened to his world. Watching, as the human killed again and again. He sighed, tears falling down his cheek bones. If only he could stop the child... But then, he felt a presence behind him other than the kid in a cage. He turned and looked at who entered his lonely home. "Hey Geno!" It was Reaper. The god of Death walked towards him and sat down right beside him. "Sorry for being gone for so long.. How have you been?" Death said, smiling at him."

Error opened his eyes and sat up in one swift motion. "W-w-WhAt ThE hE-hElL wAs-WaS tHaT?" He said out loud. "iT fElT sO... rEaL..." He shook his head, layed back down. He closed his eyes again and tried to focus as best he could. Cutting the voices off, he concentrated on the silence he needed.

And the flashback continued...

"He smiled back, but it was not genuine. "I'm fine!" And proceeded to look back at the window. "No you're not... Geno... You know you can talk to me, right?" Death said, with worry. "I know." He replied. "But you already know what's up..." Death sighed. "I know..." He looked back at Reaper. "Did you find a way?" Death looked down. "No... I'm sorry, Geno... Sci said there was nothing that could be done..." He sighed and stood up, while Reaper continued. "I've tried to find another way to free you from this place, but i couldn't find anything.. Geno? What are you doing?" Reaper said, standing up quickly. He looked at him and smiled. "You couldn't find a way, but i have one. If i use the Determination i have left, there's small chance that i'll be able to leave this place. With you." Reaper froze. "But that also means that you could die! I will not let that happen. Geno, please don't..." He smiled "If this means that i could be with you forever, i'm taking that chance!" and used the Determination. "GENO!"

...

He woke up, in a completely blank space. He didn't know who he was, or how he got there. He didn't have any memories left. He looked at his hands, but instead of seeing normal hands he saw glitches all around them. His palms were black while his fingers were red and yellow at the tips. He looked around but saw nothing but white. He tried calling for help, but got scared as his voice was deep and glitchy. Fear rised inside his soul..."

Error opened his eyes and sat up quickly again. Panting. The fear of the flashback was still present, as if he just woke up in the Anti-Void for the first time. He looked around, but he was alone. The only thing he could think of was....

"What did I just see?"