Attempts

Just a small chapter for now...

‐------------------------

As some days passed, Ink was getting worried more and more. At least now he was able to walk, but he couldn't say the same for his foe.

The wounds Error had were not healing, at all. Every time Ink would try to help, Error would reject him or yell at him for insisting. He even tried getting close to him physically to at least help him walk, but Error would panic and glitch out more. And asking questions didn't help either as Error would either stay silent or brush it off like it was no big deal.

It had been like.. 10 days? Maybe, since they were trapped there and Ink didn't know what to do. He couldn't help Error and even if he could, the Destroyer wouldn't let him. He couldn't contact anyone outside of this place and his magic was out of the question. "How am i supposed to help him? How are we gonna get out and why are we here in the first place?" Too many questions that he couldn't answer.

It was driving him nuts. At least by observing he realized some things he didn't know about Error... He seems to hear voices that Ink couldn't hear and is afraid of being close to someone physically. Also, he has a good side but doesn't want to show it. Ink wondered why.

They decided to leave the Ruins, since they agreed to do so when Ink would be able to walk and made their way out.

--------------------

That's it for now! I'll continue it when i have more time, but until then, have a good day!!