Friends reunited

Let's see how Ink is doing, shall we? :3

---------------------------

Ink was patroling around the many AUs of the Multiverse, with a big smile on his face. After all, he and Error started a new kind of relationship! Of course, it was nothing official yet, but they had something and Ink was not about to let this break. He may not have a soul but somehow, he could actually feel something for Error. Fake or not, it felt real and it was all that mattered for Ink.

His happy thoughts were interrupted though, when a happy, worried, releived and crying Dream jumped on him for a hug. "Ink! Oh my goodness, I've looked everywhere for you!!" Dream said, squeezing Ink a bit.

"Hey Dream!" Ink replied, almost out of breath.

"Where were you? I've checked every single AUs AND your Doodle Sphere but i couldn't find you anywhere! I was so worried that something bad might have happened and-" Ink cut him off, stopping the hug. "It's okay, Dreamy! I'm fine. I've just decided to take a small vacation is all!" Ink said, smiling softly.

"Oh... Wait... That expression..." Dream's eyes became like stars. "Did you get a special someone?" Dream said, very excited.

"W-well..." Ink smiled, a rainbow pastel formed on his cheekbones. "I think so!?" He said, starting to daydream.

Dream gasped. "Who's the lucky person? Please tell me!!" He said, almost jumping up and down. "Do i know them?"

Ink hesistated. "Well... Y-yeah you do know him, but... Um..."

"Him?! I knew it!" Dream said, smiling even more, if that was possible. "So, who is he?"

Ink started to get nervous. "I'm not sure i should say.. I mean, it's not official-official, so..."

Dream pouted. "Aww... But, you told me before that you would always tell me everything..."

"I... I did?" Ink asked, faking his confusion. "Guess i must have forgot then. Sorry Dream... But We decided to keep it to ourselves for now." Ink smiled at Dream, reasuringly.

"I..." Dream sighed. "I understand... So, what are gonna do together?" He asked, trying to find a way for Ink to tell him who Ink was dating.

"I have something planned, and i can't wait to show it to him!" Ink said, smiling again and blushing softly while he decided to walk again. Dream followed close behind. "Show him what? What are you doing for him?" Ink humed happily. "I took one of the abandoned blank AUs and i'm currently making a beautiful scenery for a possible official date!"

Dream stopped in his track. "You're making an actual AU? For him?" Jealousy invaded his soul, but he shook his head when an image of Cross passed through his mind. "You never did this for me back when... We were dating..."

Ink stopped. "I.." And turned to face Dream. "I'm sorry Dream, but i told you... I only liked you as a friend... i didn't mean to hurt you by saying that..."

"I know.. But it's fine! At least we're still friends, right?!" Dream said, smiling. But his smile dropped a bit. "I just thought it was a bit strange to hear you say that." Their conversation fell into a small silence. And Dream fell a bit in his thoughts. "I wonder who it is... I feel so jealous... But at the same time, i'm not angry at all... Why do i feel like this?" Then, Ink spoke again, making him stop his train of thoughts. "Wanna go patrol the rest of the AUs with me?"

Dream smiled. "Of course!!" And took Ink's left hand with his, then left to patrol with Ink.

---------------------------------------

Somewhere in a dark and miserable AU, he was pacing back and fourth in his gloomy castle. Waiting for his minions to come back from the task he bestowed upon them.

Finding the Destroyer.

While he had been unsuccessful in the last three months at trying to contact him, Nightmare wanted Error's help for his new plan. And he was not going to give up his search, no matter what.

Then, Killer returned, alone.

"Well? Out with it!" Nightmare spoke, irritated.

"We found him." Killer said. "He's in Outertale."

Nightmare smiled. "Perfect" And opened a portal to Outertale.