Finally out

A small moment of silence settled between the two. Ink waiting for Error to give him the green light to start speaking, but Error's expression turned from a very emotionally beat up puppy, to an angry one. "N-nO wE dOn'T." He said, not wanting this heavy conversation at the moment. "LeAvE." He added.

But Ink refused. "I'm not leaving until we talk." Ink replied, his seriousness never leaving his face or tone. Error huffed, looking away while Ink was trying to find the right words to start their much needed talk. Until he just decided to say everything he ever wanted to say.

Looking at his scarf to make sure he wouldn't miss anything, he began his speech. "You know.. When we first met, i was so excited to see another Sans. But you were so different from any of them, that i just became a bit obsessed. I would always try to find out things about you... And, eventually, i realized.. We are so similar in so many ways! For starters, we both have no idea of what happened to us in the past. We both woke up in a blank space with no memories of how we got there or who we were. Only difference was that i was deprived of emotions while you had to deal with them... And we both have similar magic! We both can create and destroy if we want to... We also both transcend death! I mean, your code got corrupted and yet you're still here! And same for me, i mean, you can kill me and i'll just come back later like nothing happened!" Ink took a breath and smiled a bit "It's facinating to me how you act or talk, how your glitches works, or what your motivation was, and still is, for destroying everything.. And i've always had that curiosity towards you. That's why, everytime i get the chance, i'd ask as many questions about you as i can to be able to know more!"

Error sighed and looked at Ink "WhAt'S yOuR pOiNt..?" He asked, wanting this conversation to end. If he was going to be rejected, might as well do it quickly... "Well.." Ink replied "I think you are an amazing person. Someone who can understand me better than anybody else in the entire multiverse. Someone who i feel like i can talk about anything without the fear of hurting others... Even if i hurt you earlier, i didn't mean it..." Ink sighed "What i'm trying to say, is that i've always felt happy seeing you, or even being with you. Call me weird but, even when we were just fighting, somehow i knew you wouldn't kill me and, in a way, i felt safe. I wasn't even scared and just though of it as a funny brawl between friends! Even if we were litterally hurting each other badly..."

Error rolled his eyes, not knowing where this was going, he just waited for the Squid to get to the point. "Anyway.. As time went on, i looked trhough all of my sketch books and saw that i drew you in practically every pages... I didn't understood why. I mean, i knew i was curious about you but i never thought i would be drawing you everytime i opened my sketch books.. And.. After you confessed to me earlier i... I needed to talk to someone. So, i called for Gaster.." Error looked at Ink "Y-y-YoU dId?" Ink nodded "Yeah.. And he made me realised something. Everytime we talk or see each other, wether it's to spend time together or to battle, i feel happy!"

"No YoU cAn'T, yOu DoN't HaVe A sOuL!"

"Soul or no Soul, that doesn't change the way i see you." Ink said, blowing Error a raspberry.

"..... A-a-AnD... H-hOw Do YoU sEe Me..?" Error looked down at the bed.

"Before all of this, as a friend! Now... I see you as someone i could spend all my time with." Ink smiled, blushing a soft rainbow.

"W-w-WhAt Do YoU mEaN..?" Looking back at Ink, Error was surprised of that answer.

"I see you as someone close to me, very close. Someone who i can share everything with. Someone with who i can let my guards down at anytime. Someone... That i can love and be with for the rest of my life." Ink finished, still smiling and blushing. He looked at Error who crashed from the information he just got.

Ink laughed and waited patiently for Error to regain consciousness. While he was waiting, he couldn't stop looking at Error and his glowing blue stains on his cheeks. Why were they glowing? Ink did not have a clue, but he surely will ask him later.

When Error came back to reality, he looked at Ink and quickly looked away, blushing a soft yellow, making a mix of blue and yellow on his cheeks while Ink smiled at him.

They spend a whole minute in silence, until Ink decided to try getting closer. He moved and sat right beside Error, their shoulders almost touching. Error glitched out, but stayed in place. So Ink went for a hug, wraping his  arms around Error and holding him close.

After a few crashing, crying and glitching out, Error finally relaxed and hugged Ink back.

At that moment, Gaster decided that his work was done and send them back to where they were before.

In an empty and destroyed Underlust.