Thoughts

Sorry for the wait, i had a bit of difficulties making that chapter since i couldn't find the right words xD

----------------------

As Ink was asleep, Error was still wide awake. He had been 'sleeping'(Crashing) earlier after all. He sighed, not sure of what to do while the squid was getting some rest and, hopefully, getting help as well. His wounds, still recovering, were now burning.

He didn't know why they were here nor did he know why Gaster decided to trap them there either, but it was getting on his nerves.

Error sat up, looking around. Trying not to think about the weird visions he saw. But he fell in his thoughts anyway, trying to find answers he was probably not going to get...

As Ink was snoring softly, Error started to glitch out from those thoughts. "Why did it felt so... Familiar?" He thought, as another flashback passed...

The same one as before. Error closed his eyes and decided to concentrate on this flashback and this time, felt some kind of strong connection to it, as if he was actually the one stealing the determination from Alphys. But then, he saw another part of the flashback he never saw before.

He was in the save screen. Where Geno Sans was staying and couldn't leave. "Why am i seeing this?" Error thought, starting to get more and more confused. "Am i connected to Geno somehow? Or am i..." Error shook his head "No, i can't be him... I mean he's still in the save screen, if i was him, how could he still be there? Right?"

Error got more and more confused and thought that he should tell Ink about it when he woke. Or should he keep it to himself? Probably not a good idea... "What should i do?" He thought, letting out an exasperated sigh. As the flashback ended, he opened his eyes and suddenly, Error's glitches had came to a stop. No static sound was heard, even the 'Error ' words around him stopped flashing, heck they even stopped appearing! "This is new..." Error thought, looking at himself not knowing how long these changes would last. 

He sighed again, looking back at Ink, who was still asleep, and smiled. Ink was on his back, his left arm above his head, his right arm on his stomach, his mouth wide open curved into a smile as he was deep into the dream realm. Error looked away, a yellow blush plastering his cheekbones. "I'm such an idiot..." He thought, hiding his face in his dark blue scarf.

"You're such a confused mess, you mean!"

Error huffed at that, the voices strangely quiet. Actually, they haven't been trying to make him do anything for a while now.. Usually they would always talk, never stopping even for a second. Not even when Error wanted to go to sleep, he just had to deal with it. But now... 

None of them would speak and Error was finally able to hear all the sounds around him. The rushing water falling down called a waterfall, the small breeze passing through the echo flowers, the trees and the grass, the rivers following their paths, everything he have never been able to hear. It was so relaxing. "Wow, Gaster really did put everything he remembered in this AU." Error thought.

In all his years, Error never thought he would be able to feel so relaxed outside of his Anti-Void or Outertale. He was surprised, relaxed and for the first time in forever, let his guards down, layed back down and fell asleep.

----------------------

I finally done it!! I've created my own Alternate Universe!!! UnderDisaster! I can't wait to start it ^^

Anyway, please R&R!! :)