Is it my fault?

Since time was not present in the Anti-Void, Error's body was lying down, in pieces and in a pool of his own blood. His arms were ripped off from in between the elbows and the shoulders. His rib cage was all cracked, making it difficult for him to breath. His legs were ripped as well in the middle of the tibias. And his actions eating him up with guilt. All he could do was lay there since the pain was unberable.

He was so disgusted with himself that he failed to hear, or see, someone walking towards him...

-------------------------

Ink squealed. "Ooohh! He's gonna be so happy when he'll see what i made for him!!" Dream tried to catch up to him, almost jogging beside Ink. "I-i'm sure he will!" Smiling, despite his best efforts to keep up. Ink stopped, "I've spent months trying to make the perfect spot and planning the perfect date!!" daydreaming with his hands on both his cheeks, he was blushing a light Rainbow. "Oh Glitchy! I can't wait to see you again!"

Dream stopped as well  frozen in place. "Did you... Did you just said 'Glitchy'???" Ink froze at that question. "Uuhh.... Y-yeeeesss?" Cursing to himself in his head for litterally giving away his new boyfriend. "I can't believe you..." Dream took a step back. "I can't believe that you would start a relationship with... with HIM! What were you thinking?"

Ink went serious. "With this new relationship came an agreement, Dream." Dream crossed his arms. "And what kind of 'agreement' are you talking about?" Ink sighed. "First arrived, first served. I can't intervene if he's already destroying an AU and he can't intervene if i'm already helping or patroling an AU."

"ARE YOU NUTS?!?!" Dream started to panic. "Dream-" And cut off Ink before he could add anything else. "No! I can't believe you would turn your back on the people you've sworn to protect... How is this okay to you?"

"Dream! He hasn't destroyed anything since we got back! Besides, if you were there, you would have understood why were agreed to this. He's not at all what you think he is! Actually, he's nicer than we thought!"

"Did you even see him since you got back? What if he-" Ink cut him off. "OH NO!! I FORGOT TO GO VISIT HIM!!" Transforming into a pile of ink, he left an angry Dream in a copy of Dancetale.

He searched for the Anti-Void, hoping that Error hasn't cleaned up the ink he left behind so he could come back. When he found it, Ink went through the portal making him appear in the grayness of the- wait... Gray?

He looked around and saw that the once white and empty place was now as gray as the Original Gaster's created void. As he started to walk, he saw Error lying down in the distance. Ink then walked towards him, but before he could get close enough, Ink stepped on something. Curious, Ink looked at what it was and froze.

It was a puppet of the destroyer... And it was ripped to pieces...

Panic raised in his fake Soul as he started to run towards the Glitch as fast as he could, wishing it wasn't too late.

"ERROR!" Ink screamed, falling to his knees beside Error once he got close enough. "What have you done...?" Tears started to fall down his cheekbones. "I'm so sorry for not coming back..." Taking the Glitch in his arms, He stood up. "I'm gonna help you!" He then took Error's arms, legs and the bits of the destroyer's ribs that had fallen, and brought everything to the Doodle Sphere.

Ink then layed Error in his bed and proceeded to heal him as best he could. Wrapping all of his broken limbs in bandages, after he put them back together(he forgot he could use his pensils and brushes to fuse the bones back xD).

He did everything he could think of at that moment. All of this, while asking himself the same question...

"Is it my fault...?"