Chapter XVIII: Queries and Affairs

Start from the beginning

"Andy is going to some physical therapy this weekend, he nearly ripped his stitches, " Eden grimaced.

The elevator opened and the two walked in,

"how'd he do that?" Spencer furrowed his brows.

"An activity with Johnathan that I will not be discussing, " Eden responded, to which spencer nodded urgently as he hit the button.

"Johnathan is going with him though, he feels responsible and they know how busy we've been with work so they're forcing me to stay home, and as Andy says, 'get yourself some!'" Eden chuckled.

"So you're free too?" Spencer asked, Eden, nodded her head as the beeping of the elevator filled the silence.

"Does that mean you're free for dinner Saturday night?" Spencer questions calmly.

Eden's eyes widen in excitement and surprise before she can respond, "Yes, " she grins.

"So, I'll pick you up at 8?" Spencer turned to the blushing woman.

Eden turned her head towards him, "mhm."

"It's a date, " Spencer beams as the elevator doors open and he steps out. Eden quickly follows behind and heads to her car before she keeps starting in awe.

Eden got into her car and waited until she saw Spencer was gone before squealing and dancing around in her car.

"I have a date!" She thought happily, "Shit, I have a date, " she said her mood suddenly changes.

She calls Andy and pulls out of the parking lot, putting the phone on speaker.

"Bitch, I got to be up at 6 am tomorrow and it would be so kind of you to not call me this late," the sassy voice on the other side of the phone says.

"This is an emergency, " Eden panicked.

"Girl, I swear to God, if you are over exaggerating-"

"I have a date, " Eden interrupts.

"Oh my God, so this is an emergency."

Eden frantically nods before shrieking, "Yes!"

"Girl, you haven't had action since Anna, your cooch probably has cobwebs and dust."

"Andy!" Eden exclaims, " it's with Spencer!" she whisper-shouts.

"Oh, I know for a fact daddy long legs is packing. Get your coochie waxed."

"Andy! Oh my God!" Eden exclaimed as she turned into her apartment complex, " I'm freaking out, I have no idea where we're going, I don't know what to wear, and you're not here so what am I supposed to do now?"

"Hold on let me add someone to this call."

"Andy-"

"The goddess of all things technical and the reason the earth still spins, has arrived," a cheerful voice interrupts.