Chapter 51 Yuno & Wendy vs Charon

Start from the beginning

As Charon flicked his wrist at the hawk, a large explosion engulfed the creature as smoke fills the air. While Yuno couldn't see Charon through the smoke, the man lunged forward and punched Yuno's face as the boy was sent flying backwards. Afterwards, Charon charged forward and kicked Yuno in his gut as the boy coughed up blood.

"Wind Magic:Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!!!!!!"

Wendy generates a large whirlwind from each of her arms, which twists and rotates to attack Charon

Wendy generates a large whirlwind from each of her arms, which twists and rotates to attack Charon. As Charon felt himself being flung into a frozen building, Yuno got back up as he decided to keep up the attacks.

"Wind Creation Magic:Wind Blade Shower!!!!!!"

Yuno manifests dozens of blades composed solely of compressed solid wind

Yuno manifests dozens of blades composed solely of compressed solid wind. Soon he launched all the blades towards Charon. As Charon felt the blades pierce his body, he stood up as he looked at his two opponents. He quickly charged forward. Soon he punched Yuno in his chest and grabbed the boy's body as he slams him into another frozen building. As Yuno got up, he swung his arm as a large gust of wind carried Charon away from him.

"Dammit....this guy really is strong. Not to mention that he has a lot of endurance. Looks like I have no choice."

As Yuno looked at Bell, he nods his head. Seeing this, the Spirit of Wind got excited as she was ready to help Yuno out. As a strong gust of wind magic gathers around Yuno, Wendy thought to herself.

"This wind magic.....it's different from what he's been using. I don't know why, but I feel drawn to it somehow."

Suddenly the three mages that were fighting fell to the ground. When they did, they felt as if they were getting weaker and weaker. As Charon looked to the side, he saw a strange figure walking by their battle. When he got a closer look at it, he was starting to get worried.

"Why? Why is Byakuran using Ghost while we're still here?! I can feel my mana leaving my body and i'm not even using my magic right now."

However, while Yuno and Charon were merely feeling exhaustion, Wendy had a pale look on her face. She fell on the ground as she felt her vision getting blurry. She felt weaker and weaker with each moment.