The- NOOOO!

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Author note: I was going to say the-
Mason: NOOOOOO!
Author: Mason what the hell? Why can't I tell the readers what happens?
Mason: we must keep them in suspense.
Author: Sigh, fine readers, Mason won't allow me to say what happens.

~~
~❤️~ ( a few years in the future )

I feel sick, I've been running around the house with worry seeping through my veins.

Xavier has gone out a couple of hours ago and I can't help but feel like something bad happened.

"Where are you Xavier?" I mumbled to myself.

I tried to do many things to distract myself, like cooking where I burned myself, sewing where I poked so many holes in my hands, and exercising but the dumbbell accidentally fell on my legs.

So it's pretty obvious how worried I am, with a gauze covered left hand, a bandaged covered right hand and limping feet, I pointlessly walked around the house.

The door slams open and I ran as fast as I could towards the door.

"Xavier!" I yelled happily.

My smile wiped away as I saw Mason standing there with his son, he really wanted to name him benson but said that he's not Ben to have a son so he named him Mathew.

The little blondie ran to me yelling, "auntie!"

"Hello Mathew," I said as I picked him up.

"What's up sis?" Mason raised an eyebrow.

"Xavier," I bit my lips, "I don't know where he is."

"Oh, your mate, the dude with nice hair and all yeah yeah the alpha right? Yeah."

"Mason just cut to the case!" I fumed.

"Yeah yeah... he told me to tell you...uh something..? Um? I don't remember?" He look around trying to remember.

I glared at him, "Mason just tell me!"

"Yeah daddy tell her already!" Mathew said enthusiastically.

I looked at Mathew and said, "what do you know?"

"I know!" he squeaked.

"Then tell me kid!" I accidentally yelled.

"Dad!" He yelled scared.

I just scared my nephew.

I glared at Mason yet again.

He put his hands up in surrender, "he told me about this thing," he snapped his fingers.

"Um? Oh! Oh I remember now, he said to dress nicely and to follow the roses!" He clapped his hand and smiled.

"That's it?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He thought about it and looked back at me, "um dress nicely?"

"You already said that!"

"Well then that's it," he smiled cheekily and shrugged.

I closed my eyes and sighed, "when did he tell you?"

"Like an hour ago?" He squinted his eyes as he thought.