Chapter 33: The Full potential.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie pov:

The next morning came around and I was exhausted, when can I end this whole mess and go back to normal?

But what is normal?

I thought normal was me going to university and studying anything that would make my parents proud but I didn't know I was living a lie.

I was surrounded by werewolves, the man that was my father wasn't really what he said he was, I have a werewolf for a mate?

This is all so confusing, how was I so oblivious to all this?

I sighed and someone poked my head.

"What's on your mind?"

I turned towards the voice and I furrowed my eyebrows, "Who are you?"

The man that stood beside me let out a laugh, "you wouldn't know but you're coming with me."

"No I'm not," I glared at him and brought my hand up to blast his butt.

"You are coming with me and will not hurt me," he said as he aggressively held my arm.

"I'll come with you and won't hurt you," I repeated.

Wait what? Why did I just say that?

"No I won't come with you! And I'll hurt you," I wanted to yell.

"Xavier!" I yelled through the mind link.

"You won't mind link anyone either."

"I won't mind link anyone."

What is wrong with me! Stop!

"Xavier,"  I tried again but there was a block.

Why! I groaned.

He pulled me back to my room and started chanting words.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

Wait I can still talk.

"Xavier!" I yelled out.

He widened his eyes and started chanting words faster than before.

"Ca-" Xavier yelled at the same time a black hole appeared in front of us and he pulled us in.

"Who even are you?" I asked looking at the guy.

He shook his head and he dissolved into thin air.

"Wow! Wait no don't go!"

I looked down and saw how I'm floating, with each passing second the light was getting dimmer and I was growing more nervous.

"Where am I?" I asked no one in particular.

Darkness surrounded me and I was getting paranoid.

"Mister dude that dissolved into tiny particles! Where did you go?"

I shook my head at my own words.

Wait! I have the powers of every supernatural, I can make a black hole back to the pack house.

"Zick ji fi fu," I tried remembering what the guy said.

But he said a whole para-

Wow? Where am I?