Chapter 2: Math Problems And Elfs.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B
Callie's pov

I looked around the classroom trying to escape in anyway possible.

I hate math, especially when an annoying person sat beside you.

Annoying since whenever my arm bumped into his, it would send weird tingles all around.

I hate it!

"Miss marties are you even listening to what I'm saying!?" Asked mrs Alex

Of course not....

"Of course I am ma'am"

"Well then solve this question"

Oh no!

"Sure thing!" I smiled.

I walk up to the board and rewrote the question.

Okay so the two gets divided.....-

The deafening sound of the bell rang, but for once I was thankful for this loud and annoying sound.

"Ugh finally," I mumbled.

The teacher glared at me and Xavier started laughing

Why is he laughing? Did he hear me from that far away?

How can one hear this well? Although I do hear things quite well but not like this!

Xavier made his way to the front with his bag slung on his right shoulder and my bag loosely dangling on his right arm.

He handed my bag back to me and led me out of the classroom.

With one last glance at mrs Alex, she just bowed at Xavier and sat down on her chair probably awaiting her next class.

I suddenly felt the urge to ask him what all the bowing was about? Is he a prince?

I opened my mouth to ask but different words got out of my lips, "what do you have next period?"

There is no reason to explain this, but I felt that if I were to ask him about the whole over deal, I'll end up hearing some unbelievable nonsense.

It feels like I'm in an werewolf story...

"Oh let me check," Xavier said and searched through his bag.

What? What does he mean by that?

Oh yeah I asked him what he had next...

He looked through his schedule and said, "we have lunch now"

We do? Oh yeah we do!

He started laughing at my facial expression and said, "you could lead me to it"

I'm so embarrassed, instead of leading him to the lunch room I ended up blushing. Why do I blush at moments like this!?