Chapter 18: Failed To Show Up.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

With widened eyes, I looked at the picture yet again, is it really her?

I heard shuffling from the outside and I quickly put the picture in my pocket.

I looked up at the fabric of the tent and said, "you have some explaining to do!"

The scent of Xavier hit my nose, he really does smell good.

"You can't just run like that Callie," Xavier scolded me, "someone could really hurt you!"

"Yeah yeah but you wouldn't let me step out of the house! And I do need my freedom!"

"Cal you're a Luna you can't pull stunts like that I mean it's not a great choice of actions as a l-"

Something moved from outside.

I was sure of that and so was Xavier, he literally looked so high on alert that at any moment he wanted to pounce at someone.

He stood in front of me and hid me behind his back before opening the tent.

A little rabbit jumped away and Xavier let out the breath he was holding along with a sigh of relief

"Thankfully it wasn't anything dang-" he was yet again cut off.

"You thought all that noise was from a rabbit?" A group of boys around the ages of 14 to 18 stood in front of us and one of the older ones there said.

"Who are you?" Xavier asked.

"You are in our territory, we should ask you that question," the same old boy said.

"This is neutral land," Xavier bluntly told them.

"No this is our territory, my territory," he said, "I'm alpha Jacob."

"Jacob? Never heard of him.... maybe it's because of..." he put his finger on his chin as if he was thinking, "he's not an alpha!"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!"

"You know who you're talking to punk?"

"No," Jacob shrug his shoulders.

"Alpha Xavier of the white crescent pack."

"Shit," Jacob muttered and bowed.

Everyone behind him bowed too.

"We are so very sorry mister alpha Xavier."

The poor kid was shivering from the amount of fear he held.

Xavier did say something about how his pack is the most feared pack in the supernatural world.

"Yeah punk now what were you saying about your pack?"

"I want to make a pack....where I can put some of the families of the packs that died in the werewolf wars," he said determined yet not so really.

It looked like he still doesn't have a complete plan on what to do.

Xavier looked at me