Chapter 25: Love Potion.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov,

What's the worst that could happen...? Yeah you should avoid saying that when you have a huge red target on your forehead so really, the worst thing you can hear is this because something bad is bound to happen:-

"So you're telling me you didn't see the guy with Miley!?" I held the guy by his collar and raised him.

"You're... very... strong," he barely breathed out.

"Not the answer I want," I raised him higher.

"For Gods sake Callie, let the kid go," Oliver said as he basically appeared out of thin air... which I won't be surprised if that actually happened since he's a witch.

"He's not giving me the answer I want," I said through gritted teeth.

Oliver pulled me back, in a state of surprise, I accidentally let go of the guy I was holding, which made him fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"Don't tell anyone of what happened," Oliver ordered.

He bowed down and basically ran for his life.

"Are you going to strangle all my pack members?" Oliver annoyed squinted eyes in emphasis.

"Maybe..."

He glared at me but I really wasn't affected by him, "you glaring at me is as cute as a little boy asking his mom for cookies but her not giving her any... you're that cute!" I said as I reached for his cheeks to pinch.

He slapped my hands away and whispered, "I should probably be threatened that you want to strangle my whole pack..."

"You know I can hear you... right?"

"You can!?" He said shocked.

"Yes I can..."

"Oh!" He gasped, "I probably shouldn't loudly think around you."

"You probably shouldn't loudly think around anyone..."

He nodded his head, "yeah, I probably shouldn't."

That scene was not the part I was talking about the whole what's the worse that could happen.

This scene is:

"So milly mattress isn't it?" The guy, with weird green hair and a long scar running from under his right eyes till his mouth, circled me as I was attached to a chair, with ropes around my hips.

"Yeah... milly mattress."

"Isn't mattress part of the royal family?"

"You should probably read more..." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"The English royal family" he said cockily, as if he knew anything...