Chapter 14: Officially Luna.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

I returned back to Xavier's room and halted in my way, it suddenly hit me.

I'm going to officially be Luna...!?

Oh goodness, I'm so scared, what do Luna's do!?

Someone knocked on the door and I rushed to open it.

As I opened it, I lost my balance and fell on the floor.

The person from outside the door, more known as the infamous Xavier, said "Did you just fall on the floor?"

"No I just wanted to kiss the floor!" I even made kissing noises to make it more believable.

But my sarcasm was talking so don't blame me

I mean who would ask a question like that when the answer is too obvious?

"Well I'm sorry I'm concerned."

He offered me a hand but I said, " I can handle myself."

I stood up but was about to fall again and he held me.

He said, "wow you handle yourself pretty well."

"Xavier" I groaned.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

I stayed silent for a couple of minutes, and suddenly blurted out, "what the heck do Luna's do!?"

"Calm down," he said and kissed my forehead.

He closed the door behind him and said, "well you should give a tiny speech-"

I gasped, "speech!? Shit I don't know how to speech!? what is speech!? Which speech should I give!? The only speech I've heard was in the ninth grade when I studied about Martin Luther king!"

"Calm down!" He said, "I know you're nervous but I'll be with you!"

"You will?"

"Yes," he reassured, "the speech should just be more of a hello and such, and a brief talk about yourself and your past."

"What about my past?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Like you didn't know about werewolves and that you have an older brother who is the beta..."

"Beta?" I asked

"Yes beta, the second in command, basically a Vice President."

"What does Zack do?"

"He is the third in command, if I am not available and Mason isn't either, then Zack does the job."

"So everyone in the pack has a ranking?"

"Yes," he looked surprised, "you actually caught up very fast, I didn't expect that."

Okay ouch, so basically I look like an idiot?