Janemba x Saiyan!Reader

This story was requested by kijiro56.

Key:
Saike - the demon that Janemba possessed
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color

Your pov.

Another day in Hell. Wonderful. You looked around you at all the evil. You didn't like evil things, even though you were a saiyan. You were one of the kinded saiyans, that's why you were being picked on when you were aline. You died when Frieza destroyed  Planet Vegeta.

You didn't have many friends down there, but you had one best friend. You two were friends since you died which was many years ago. He was a Saike demon. He never told you his name, so you just called him Saike. He let you and he called you by your saiyan name which was (YN).

Now you were walking toward him as he was listening to some music in his headphones. He was assigned to look after the evil energy that was in the evil. The energy was being put into tanks and your friend had to change the tanks from time to time. He was often careless, so you always came here to keep him company and help him a little as well.

You walked toward him and tapped his shoulder. He looked at you with wide eyes and shuttered: "I-I am working, I am not doing anything else, I swe-ear!" You laughed at him: "Chill out Saike, I am not your boss!"

When he realized it was you, he blushed slightly and laughed with you. He was kindy shy around you, but alone, oh boy. He was completely different.

Just then, you heard a beeping sound, so you looked after the sound and your (EC) eyes widened: "Saike! You forgot to change the tank! Do it now, quickly!" Saike looked at the tank and as he went to replace it, it exploded.

You quickly protected yourself with the shield of your ki, but your friend wasn't so lucky. "Saike!" you screamed when you didn't see him. You felt tears leaving your (EC) eyes when you thought that he died.

Suddenly, you saw him in the mist of the evil energy. You smiled at him, but gasped when you saw that something was wrong with him. His skin was yellow and his eyes were larger.

When half of his head expanded, you screamed and felt on the ground, your body shaking in fear. He looked at you, his face morfed into something unrecognizable. You stood up and backed away slightly. You had to get to King Yemma and tell him what happened.

You hovered in the air and speed up to his castle. You were half way there, when everything around you changed. Everything became different and all things around you turned into some kind of candy? You looked toward the castle you were just flying to and gasped. It was inside the candy!

You flew toward it anyway and you saw some creature on top of it. It's face reminded you of the face that morfed on your friend. You flew toward it, curious. That's when you heard King Yemma yelling at you: "(YN)! Do something with it! The creature up there is your friend Saike!"

The creature - no, your friend - was looking at you and you flew toward him: "Saike? Is that really you?" He only clapped his hands and said: "Janemba." "Janemba? Is that your name?" He only said it again: "Janemba."

You thought what to do. Maybe you could tell him to turn everything back to normal? You were his friend, he should accept your advice: "Janemba? Can you turn everything back please? You are scaring everyone here. Even me. Can you do that? I promise no one will hurt you or punish you, because the tank exploded. I promise."

He looked at you and he didn't say anything. Maybe he was thinking about what you just said and he will turn everything back to normal! You smiled at him and you flew closer to him, not afraid of him anymore. You put your hand on his big cheek and smiled: "You can do it Janemba, for me?"

Just then, you heard some of the other demons calling at you: "Serves him right, that imbecile! He should have changed the tank when the time was up! Now look at him! He is more uglier that usual! And now, he can be the perfect match for that saiyan scum! They are both so ugly! They will be the ugliest couple in the entire Hell!"

You felt like crying again, but you didn't. You just trembled a bit, but Janemba felt it. And he was furious. He stopped smiling and frowned. You looked at him when you felt him shrinking. You backed away quickly when he jumped down toward the Hell as he was shrinking along the way.

You landed on the ground and you whimpered. Janemba was on the ground as well, but he was different. He had purple armor on and his skin was red. He had long, purple horns and long, red tail. He also had a sinister smile on his face.

He was looking at you and smirking at you. You were terrified, but he was your best friend! You had to help him! You walked toward him slowly, speaking to him along the way: "Janemba, what happened? Why did you changed forms?" Surprised as you were, he answered: "They were talking bad about you. No one should talk bad about you!" You flinched a little by his sharp voice, but continued walking toward him: "I doesn't matter Janemba. I don't care what they said." He growled a little under his voice: "But you trembled! I felt it! You were sad."

You nodded at him: "Yes Janemba, I was sad, but I am not anymore. Can you please change everything back to normal? For me?" You stopped talking as you were now standing in front of him, him being taller and all. He smirked at you and caressed your cheek. You lean on the touch, looking into his now cold eyes.

Just like that, you knew that he won't let anything happen to you.

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this story kijiro56. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for reading and see you in the next one!

Goku!

Goku: *walks into my room* Hey Mig-chan, long time no see. Where were you?

*smiles at him* Hey Goku. Sorry if I was away for a long time. I was just getting used to to new scholar system, because we have online classes again.

Goku: *confused* What's an online class?

*laughs at him* Don't worry about it Goku, it's nothing. Now can you end the story please? I don't wanna go and try to find Janemba down in the Hell.

Goku: *nods* Sure. *looks at the camera* Bye!!