Future Trunks x Reader

A/N: In this story you can change your form due your emotions. When you will be scared, you will change into crow. When you will be sad, you will change into black cat. Now I will stop talking, so you can start to read the story.

This story will take place in Future Trunks timeline.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(EC) - eyes color
' ' - thoughts
(BN) - boyfriend name

Your pov.

'I can't do this anymore. I am ugly. I am everything my father told me that I am. I am useless. My family hates me. Hell even now my ex boyfriend hates me! I wish I was never born this way.' You were standing on the cliff, looking down at the ocean. You were waiting for the right moment to jump. You were going to kill yourself. You were sad, but you didn't want to change now. You remember what your father and (BN) told you last time you were with them.

Flashback

You were with (BN) at date. You two were together few years now and you hoped that he will propose soon. You told your parents, that you will came home one hour before midnight. You lost track of time and when you looked at the time, it was already past midnight. You got so much scared, that you forgot that (BN) was with you and you changed right in front of him. It was a big mistake.

You were flying fast toward home. When you saw your home, you sighed in relief. You land before your door and you change back into human. You knock at the door and you waited. Seconds later, your father opened the door and he shout at you: "(YN)! Where were you?! Me and your mother were scared! Go to your room! You are grounded! Do you understand?!" You only nod, because you felt that you will cry soon.

You went to your room and you sat on your bed. You were sad, so you change into black cat. Cats were your favourite animals. You stretched yourself and you put your head on your front paws. You wrapped your tail around yourself. You yawn and you felt asleep, forgetting that your parents could came to your room anytime. They didn't know your ability.

Few minutes later, you hear that someone was knocking at the door. You quickly changed back and you went to answer the door. But your father was there first. When you saw who was behind the door you froze, remembering what you did. (BN) was standing behind them. He was talking to your dad. You were slowly leaving them, but your father shout at you with angry voice: "(YN)! Come here! (BN) wants to talk to you!"

You came toward them. You looked at (BN) and you asked him: "Hi. I am sorry that I left so quickly, but I was scared. Will you forgive me?" He shook his head: "I won't ever forgive you. You are a monster! No, you are a demon! You can change your form!" Then he looked at your father: "I don't know if you know that, but your daughter is demon. And I can prove that!"

He looked at you with hate in his eyes: "You were scared back then, right? So I will tell you something! You are a whore, b**ch and I don't know what else! I wanted to propose to you, but now I hate you! We are over! I don't love you anymore and I will kill you, if I ever saw you again! Do you understand?!"

You were crying. You were sad, not scared. You didn't realize that you change already. You realize that when your father screamed: "You are not my daughter! Go away, you devil! Go away before I kill you!" When you hear that, you quickly run outside. You were running when you saw the cliff.

Flashback ends

You were crying. You waited for the right moment to jump and the moment was now. You slowly start to walk toward the edge. When you were on the edge, you jump. You felt wind blowing around your body. You closed your eyes when you were few meters from the surface. Before you hit the surface, you hear the somebody shout at you something. But you didn't hear what. You felt strong and muscular arms wrapping around your waist, but then you blackout.

Time skip

You woke up in comfortable bed. You looked around you. You weren't in your room. You had a headache. You didn't know what happened. Maybe you hit your head? You didn't know.

Suddenly, you remember everything. You remember what happened with your father and boyfr...ex-boyfriend. You remember that you jump from the cliff and you felt something around your waist.

You hear some footsteps coming toward you. You quickly lie down. The door opened and you saw the most handsome boy you ever saw. He had short golden hair and green-blue eyes. He was wearing black shirt witch was showing his muscles.

He came toward you and you blush. He looked into your (EC) eyes and he sat on the bed and he put his hand on your (HL), (HC) hair. "I am Trunks Briefs and you are?" he asked you with curiosity in his voice. "I am (YN). Nice to meet you, Trunks. May I ask you something? What happened when I jumped from the cliff?"

Trunks looked at you with sad look in his eyes and answer you: "I was walking on the beach, when I saw you jump from the cliff. I quickly flew toward you and I catch you around the waist. I saved you and I took you to my home. But, why did you jump in the first place? If you don't want to tell me, it is ok, I won't judge you."

You sighed: "I will tell you, but you must promise, that you won't tell that to anyone. Ok?" He nodded. So you told him everything. You told him what happened with your father and your ex-boyfriend. You even told him about your ability. When you told him that, his eyes widened.

He scratched his neck and he asked you: "I know that, that is so awkward, but maybe you can show me your other forms?" You nodded: "I can, but I can control only two animals. When I am sad, I change into black cat and when I am scared, I change into crow."
You focused and you change into black cat. You sat and you wrapped your tail around your legs. Then you changed into crow. You stretched your wings and you fly around his room. Then you land on bed and you change back into human.

You looked at Trunks with fear in your eyes: "If you are scared or if you are disgust, I will leave. Thank you for saving me back then. Goodbye Trunks." You stood up from bed and you went to the door.

Before you went there, Trunks catch your wrist and he wrapped his arms around your waist. He whisper into your ear: "(YN), I am not scared or disgust. It is cool that you can do that and I don't want you to go away. I will love it, if you will stay here with me. So? What do you say? Will you stay with me?" You looked at him and you wrapped your arms around his neck: "Trunks, I would love to. Of course I will stay with you." You kiss him on the cheek: "My hero."

THE END

A/N: I hope you liked this story and please request something.
Guys, did you like this story?

Goku: This story is great Mig-chan. Just like you.

*blushed* Thank you Goku. *looked around* Where are the others?

Goku: Vegeta is training with Black,Trunks and Broly. I don't know about others.

*looked in the other room*

Gohan: *reading*

Bulma: *working*

Frieza: *sleeping*

*sigh* Ok. Thank you Goku. Now Future Trunks. Can you end this?

Future Trunks: Of course. *looked at camera and waved* Bye!!