??? x Reader

A/N: In this chapter you will have to guess the character before the ending. I won't tell his name, only his personality, but only a little. This story is a 1 000 views special. Now on the story!

Key:
(YN) - your name
(YA) - your age
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color
(EC) - eyes color
'   ' - thoughts
??? - unknown character

Your pov.

You woke in the early morning. The sun was shining at your face. You were lying in your bed, your (HL), (HC) hair were being caressed by your boyfriend. He had one of his arms wrapped around your waist, your back touching his muscular chest. You looked behind you into his eyes. He looked into your (EC) ones and he kissed you slightly on your lips. You kiss him back. He roll you over, so you were under him and you were kissing for few minutes.

When he pull away, he lean toward your ear and he whispered: "Happy birthday (YN). I have a present for you, but you have to wait for noon. Ok?" You nod and you too whispered: "But I have present for you as well." He looked at you with surprised look in his eyes: "Why? I don't have birthday or something like that." You smiled: "Silly. Did you forgot? It's our anniversary today as well as my birthday."

He looked shoked at you, but then he nod: "I am sorry (YN), but I forgot. Are you mad?" You shook your head: "Of course not. By the way, you shouldn't buy me anything. I only want to be with you Honey." He shook his head: "It doesn't matter now. Come. I will help you with breakfast."

He let go of you and helped you to stand up. You dressed yourself, because you were sleeping only in your underwear as well as your boyfriend. You goes into kitchen, starting to make breakfast. You were half way done, when you felt muscular arms wrapping around your waist. You looked behind: "Honey. Later. I am making breakfast. Can you please give me eggs from fridge?" He let you go and gived you eggs. Then he helped you with breakfast.

When breakfast was done and you eat already, it was 10:30 already. You were cleaning in the kitchen, when you felt breath on your neck: "(YN) I am going in town for your present, ok? I will be gone two hours maybe." You nodded and you kiss him on the lips: "Be careful, ok? I don't want something to happen to you." He kiss you back: "I will." Then he goes outside. You only saw him flying away.

You goes in your room and you lied on bed thinking. 'What he brough me? Maybe some books? He knows that I love books. I really don't know. Maybe will propose to me? No, that's silly. We are together only two years. And I am turning (YA) today. I only hope that he will like my present. I was training for that hard. I will go to try that again, so it will perfect." While you were trying that again, your boyfriend were in town.

??? pov.

"Thank you so much!" I shout back at seller. I was in jewelery shop. I brough a diamont ring, because I am going to propose to her. 'We are together only two years, but I fall in love with her at the first sight. She is beautiful. I want to buy her something alse, but I don't know what.'

I was walking along the way, when suddenly I hear something behind me. I looked behind and I saw some dog barking at me. Suddenly, I know what I want to buy her. I goes into nearest pet shop and I buy maltese dog. They are know for their personality.

 They are know for their personality