Zamasu x Reader part 1

This story was requested by bradthescrub.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(EC) - eyes color
(HL) - hair lenght
(HC) - hair color

Your pov.

You were walking in your city. Everything was destroyed. Sky was dark and it was raining. The city was quiet and everything was hidden in the shadows. You were one of the last people who have been living on the Earth now. You walked to the broken mirror and you looked at yourself.

Your name was (YN). Your (HL), (HC) were dirty and you could saw some blood in them. You closed your (EC) eyes and you sigh. You opened them again and you slowly touched the broken mirror. You were taking down your finger and you yelp slightly when you realized that you cut your finger.

You took your finger away and you start walking toward your hidden home. You were thinking about your crush. His name was Zamasu and he was the one along with Black, who killed almost all the humans on the planet. You knew that he was the killer, but you developed a crush on him.

You liked his appearance. His while hair and his eyes. His eyes could have looked into your soul. He was cruel and he didn't showed mercy to anyone. He always killed everyone on the spot. He was a murderer. But you still loved him. You remembered when you first saw him. In that time, you also had fallen in love with him.

Flashback

You were hidding in your house from the two killers. You knew that one of them looked liked a normal human, but you knew that he wasn't. He always wears black clothes and he had spiky, black hair. He was known by the name Goku Black.

No one ever saw the other one. You only knew that he exists. Sometimes, people could hear Goku Black talking to someone in the shadows. You didn't know who the other guy was, but you wanted to find him.

Suddenly, you heard your door to be bursted open. You stiffen slightly in your room. You were scared of your life. You could hear that only one of them was in your house. You thought that it was Goku Black, but you were wrong.

You heard that your door opened. You were looking at person from your closed. He had crazy clothes and he had white hair. His skin was green. He was looking around your room. You had a weak ki, he couldn't detect it. When he looked like if he was done with skening your room, he went away. But before that, something happened.

You heared that your roof broke down and the green guy looked up. What he saw made him smirk. You saw black clothes and you immediately know why he smirked. Goku Black was slowly landing on your now broken bed. His hair were pink and his hands were bloody red. You could tell that he killed someone brutally.

They were talking for few minutes and you were trying to listen. But they were whispering, so you didn't heared much. You could only heard the name of the green guy. Goku Black called him Zamasu. When they went away, you went outside from your closed and you whispered you yourself: "I think I had fallen in love with the green killer. I had fallen in love with Zamasu."

Flashback ends

You were now in front of your hidden home. You were almost inside, when you heared that something or rather something landed on the ground behind you. You looked behind you and your blood turned into ice.

Zamasu was standing in front of you. You were shaking in fear, but at the same time, you were glad that you could saw him. He was smirking at you and his eyes were shining with hunger for blood. Goku Black was standing behind him. He was smirking too.

When Goku Black start approaching you, Zamasu wave at him and he told him: "Black wait. Let me kill this pathetic mortal. I can see in her (EC) eyes that she wants me to kill her." You look confused at him. 'What? I didn't want to die by his hands! But, at the same time...I know that he will never love me like I love him, so it should be good that my crush will kill me. I don't know.'

Goku Black nooded at Zamasu and he fly away. Then Zamasu start approaching you. You backed away from him and suddenly, you felt that your back hit the way behind you. When Zamasu saw that, he stop approaching you and ne at few metres before you. He smirked at you and he stretched his hand toward you.

Ki blast start forming in his hand. You were quickly thinking what to say to him so he won't kill you. You knew that you had to tell him that you love him, but that can only angered him more! You sigh to yourself and you opened your mouth to tell him. But he was first.

He asked you: "What mortal? Do you want to have your last words? Very well, go ahead." Then he smirked at you. But his hand was still stretched toward you with the ki blast in his hand. You were scared, but you told him: "Zamasu, I know that you will kill, because what I will tell you now, but please listen to me."

You took a deep breath and you told him: "I love you Zamasu. I had fallen in love in first moment I saw you. I know that you didn't have the same feelings toward me and it's ok, really. I only wanted to tell you that. Now I am prepared to die by your hand."

You shut tightly your (EC) eyes and you waited for the pain. But when you didn't felt anything, you opened them and saw that Zamasu had a shocked look on his face. Then he recognised himself and he told you: "You really surprised me mortal. Come here mortal. I won't hurt you."

You were confused, but eventually you came closer to him, not knowing that you were walking straight to your dead. When you were in front of, he opened his arms, like of he was asking for a hug. You were happy, that he won't hurt you, so you walked right into his trap.

When you were almost touching him, suddenly, you felt a sharp pain in your stomach. You looked down and you saw Zamasu' hand in your shomach. He had stabbed you! You looked at him with wide (EC) eyes and you asked him quietly: "Why?"

He smirked at you and he told you: "Because you are only a mortal and you can't love a god. You are pathetic and weak. And I will never change. I will always kill humans, because that satisfies me. No go into hell, you sinner. Go to hell (YN)." They were the last words you heared, before you felt into calming darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: Hope you liked this story bradthescrub. If not, I will rewrite it. Thanks for the request and now you can request something else. I will be glad.

Black!!!

Goku Black: *angry* What do you want Mortal?!

*bored* Bring Zamasu here. He had to end this story.

Goku Black: Ok, I don't want something to happen to me. *disappearing in the air*

*waiting*

Goku Black: *appear with Zamasu*

Thanks Black. Now you can go. *wave my hand*

Goku Black: *walks away*

Zamasu: *angry and confused* What am I doing here Mortal?!

*bored* End this story.

Zamasu: Why should I?

*angry* Do it or you will suffer the same face as Black!

Zamasu: Ok. *looked at camera* Bye mortals!!