Broly x Powerful!Saiyan!Reader

This story was requested by iiPacifik.

Key:
(YN) - your name
(SA) - special attack

Your pov.

"Come on Broly! We don't want to miss it, do we?" You were running toward the space pods. Prince Vegeta was going on another mission and you wanted to see that. Your best friend Broly was running right behind you, even when he was slower then you. He was your best friend since you were born and you were almost inseparable.

"(YN)! Wait up for me!" You looked behind you when Broly shouted at you. You smiled and you waited for him. When he was almost at you, you start running again. You laughed when Broly shouted at you again. You saw the space pods right in front of you and you stopped. Broly stopped right beside you.

Three space pods were being prepared for Prince Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz. You stood there in awe as Prince Vegeta walked there. You didn't ever got a chance to saw him. When he walked in front of you, you bowed. Broly right behind you.

When they flew away, you two went to your home. On halfway there, one Saiyan stopped you. You looked up and you recognised him as Paragus aka Broly' father. He looked down at you in disgust. He didn't liked you and you knew it. He stepped closer to Broly and he told him: "Broly we have to go. We are going to another planet. Now."

Before you could say something, Paragus was holding Broly' hand and they flew away. Broly' sad face was the last thing you saw that day. You knew that you will never met him again.

Next day, you were send away to another planet. Your parents didn't told you anything. They just send you away. But you didn't knew that many years later, you would be thankful, because with this act, they saved your life and gave you another chance to see him.

Time skip - Many years later

You were looking down at the tiny humans whose were running beneath you. You were high in the sky. You were on this planet only for few minutes, but it was already getting on your nerves. You decided that you will destroy this planet in few minutes. But now, you wanted to have a little fun.

You slowly flew to be above the city. Then you looked down and you choose a random human. You smirked to yourself and you prepared small ki blast. Then you aimed your blast at the human and you throwed it. The screaming was music to your ears. You laughed as you did it multiple times, untill nothing was alive at the city. You killed everything and everyone.

You went higher in the sky and you prepared your (SA). You were going to destroy the planet. You rise your ki to half and you closed your (EC) eyes to prepare for the destruction. You opened them and when you were going to throw the (SA), you felt strong ki approaching the planet.

You dropped your attack and you went to look at the unknown ki. Surprisingly, the ki landed right where you landed. It was a space pod just like yours. You landed and you approached it. The pod opened and you saw someone sitting inside of it. You looked closer and you saw very muscular man who looked like your childhood friend Broly.

The man opened his yellow eyes and you backed away. His ki was enormous. Literally, he was maybe stronger then you. And that scared you. Nobody was stronger then you. You were born with higher ki then King Vegeta was born with! When you were born, your ki was close to 10 000. Only one was strong as you and it was Broly. But this man can't be Broly! He looks different and it looked like this man didn't recognize you!

The man attacked you and you dodged him. You yelled at him: "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" The man looked at you and he told you. His answer surprised you: "I am Broly and I am here to destroy this planet. Who are you?" You opened your mouth in shock. He was Broly? Your friend? But that's impossible!

You looked at him more closely and you told him: "If you are Broly, then you should know who I am. And I am here with the same reason as you. Maybe my ki will tell you more." You rise your ki and Broly' eyes widen: "(YN)? Is it you?" You smiled: "Yes Broly, it's me. But I am sorry to tell you this: This planet is mine to destroy, not yours. Sorry."

Broly only laughed and he rose his ki. You smirked and you rise your ki too. You two were rising yours ki until it reached it's maximum power. You were going to attack each other, but then you realized each others ki. You looked at Broly and you told him: "Hey Broly, why are we fighting like some four years old children? We can mix our power and destroy this planet. What do you say?"

Broly calmed down a bit and he told you: "You were always the smarter one on our little group. Okay, I agree." You smiled and you nodded. You flew higher in the sky and Broly flew right behind you. You prepared your (SA) and you waited for Broly. Broly unleashed his Planet Crusher (used in Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie) and your two attacks combined. Together, you throwed the large ki blast at planet.

The planet exploded and you two were thrown into space. You quickly used your ability and you teleport to another planet. You smiled at Broly and you took his hand into yours. He looked down at you and he too smiled. You were happy that with him by your side, you both will be emperors of the universe. With your best friend by your side.

THE END

A/N: Hope you liked this iiPacifik. If not, I will rewrite it. I am so sorry that it took such a long time to write. I am sorry. Thanks for reading this!

Broly!

Broly: *walks to my room with (YN)* Yes Mig-chan?

*surprised* Hello (YN)! Long time no see! *looks at Broly* Another chapter to end.

Broly: Okay.

(YN): So, how are you doing Mig-chan?

*looks at (YN)* You know, same old, same old. Thanks for asking!

Broly: *looks at camera* Bye!!